3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
operfiles 05.03.22 10:11 pm

Assumptions about the fate of the GG family (Fallout 4)

Will the wife and child of GG survive?
18 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmitrians 05.03.22

operfiles
such questions ... as if the game has been out for a long time and we all know the plot ....

L
Lllllllama 05.03.22

It doesn't matter... Anyway, most of the time you will have to explore new locations alone (or with a dog).

g
ggame 05.03.22

What difference does it make if they survive or not? the main thing is the GG himself, and his fate, and generally join the comment above, such questions should be asked after the release of the game. For among us there are no Nastradamus and Vangushek

B
Barack Kamacho 05.03.22

Only Marty McFly knows this, ask him

K
Khajiit 05.03.22

kind of like he's the only survivor in his hideout. So most likely his family died

S
Simply The Cat 05.03.22

Khajiit
and then, THIS IS A TURN, in fact, everyone in the shelter survived and went to explore the wastelands, but they forgot about gg

M
M3tZeller 05.03.22

November ... Steam or torrent ... (at your discretion) - and all the secrets will come true!

n
nighthawkreal 05.03.22

Either not, and the GG will be sad, or yes, and he will look for them. In general, I wonder how he didn’t lay hands on himself - to be alone, in a strange world, when almost everyone you knew died.

-
-Raixs- 05.03.22

It is clear that they will survive, otherwise, why spend so much time on them? They will just leave early, thinking that the husband (wife) threw back (thrown back) his hooves. In any case, they will play some role in the plot. Can the child become the head of some community? In short, I am 100% sure that they are alive and even came out earlier than the main one.

v
vzglydizugla 05.03.22

Well, if he just woke up? that immediately the hands are ...
In general, a story is possible; GG woke up after freezing (or something similar) the world after a nuclear war, what happened to the family (for some reason they were in different shelters) is not known, but GG decided to find out, and then gets into gangs, showdowns, etc. Well, the end gets to the shelter, reveals secrets and chooses an ending from 28 options. (hehe mass effect)

n
nighthawkreal 05.03.22

28 ways to do the same thing. :)

X
XCAL1BRUH 05.03.22

operfiles
No. The presentation sounded something like this: "200 years later, you go outside, as the sole survivor of Vault 111."

K
Khajiit 05.03.22

[ASASIN]
yeah and gg will find his/his wife/husband decrepit old men

P
Prostouser 05.03.22

So you say it doesn’t matter, but what if the plot is twisted on this as in 3 parts? Go there and find your parents, why? Well ... Um ....

H
Hell-Bent_CoDe 05.03.22

To answer this question as "Poke a finger in the sky."

m
mGoth 05.03.22

It would be better to die, chesslovo. The second half + a one-year-old child (gee-gee, a 200-year-old baby) for the protagonist in Follach is another ballast. No, I have nothing against a wife / husband and a child, I am very touched by the fact that we have already “overwhelmed” from the very beginning and there is no need to bother.
It is quite possible that the variant of events that the comrades described above, that is, the "kakbe" family is dead, but then they suddenly appear. And then they get banged again, for drama. Or they may not bang, this is already how crooked a player is.
In any case, I really hope that I will not be in vain to grumble over the appearance of the GG of the female and male sex for half a day.
Or maybe we will even play as a child (I know that his gender and name are already given), and Todd again deceived everyone ...

S
Showy DiMak 05.03.22

A really difficult but interesting question. If they survived, then there will be a plot link to them, and besides, this business will have to be linked to this gameplay and there will be something like Hearthfire in Skyrim, when the GG builds a house and moves in with his loved ones under one roof. I would not say that this is a good idea, because then they will impose this choice on us, practically depriving us of freedom of action. Yes, and again you will have to look for them according to the plot for half the game, and this is already a self-repetition from Besezda. Therefore, it seems to me a more plausible option - the total death of everyone and everything who surrounded the hero in the pre-war period (except for the nice little robot from the trailer, of course). So plot jambs can be avoided, and freedom of action left.

j
jane334 05.03.22

unlikely. and even when the game comes out it will be a spoiler. the developers like to put pressure on a tear lately