3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mordol29-4 05.03.22 10:11 pm

Where can I find more ghoul nakers and golems? . (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I clambered all over the velen and did not find it anymore. Looking for ghoul blood naker heart and golem heart.
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Analius 05.03.22

buy from a sorceress

A
Andreyt52 05.03.22

mordol29-4 The
hearts of nakers will be here, there will be 4 lairs of nakers.

A
Alex Coachman 05.03.22

Ghouls spawn a lot in battlefields, of which I remember at least two in Velen. There is another place where the battle was, there is a place of power. As for the rest, I won't say the same.

S
Strons 05.03.22

climb through the swamps

s
shock wave 05.03.22

look in your inventory, maybe you already have it, you just need to disassemble something

T
TponuH_ 05.03.22

He also suffered with the heart of a nager. It is either in the nager warrior or in their hives. I won’t create a Petri potion in any way)
Sorry for the offtopic, I killed Kaira Mainz (do not judge strictly for mistakes) - will there be consequences?
The second time I play the exact opposite.
I noticed even at the entrance to Velen, I didn’t cut down the warrior in the tavern, and now Velen is calm, there are no quests where the soldiers rebel in the lower Velen, didn’t you encounter?

I
IrvinRul 05.03.22

TponuH
Don't worry, it's the 1st time I've also done it, "with a knife in the throat and in the well" - it has almost no effect. Besides the fact that her xixiao will not appear in the siege of Kaer Morhen, nothing will change =))

X
Xavier_29Th 05.03.22

Another bug with monster nests will help. After you blow up the nests and go to other locations, when you return you will find that the monsters have twisted them again, although they will be displayed on the map as completed ... such a bug. Maybe patch 1.07 will fix this.

j
jack98 05.03.22

IrvinRul
If you do not kill Keira and send her to Kaer Morhen, then she will not only take part in the siege, but may also become the second half of Lambert. So her death will fundamentally affect not only herself, but also the fate of Lambert

I
IrvinRul 05.03.22

jack98
Yeah, I'm already aware of this =)) The 2nd time right now I'm going through hard with my wife)))

j
jack98 05.03.22

Oh, you have a joint passage there, class, I also hooked my wife on the witcher :) Have a nice game)
And I'm at the level "To death!" the second time I started, the opponents are terribly cunning, but you can pass