3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Emperor0077 05.03.22 10:11 pm

DLC new (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

New free DLC The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, which will appear this week:

- New task - "Order: Skellige's most dangerous criminal";
- A set of Skellig armor.

25 Comments
Sort by:
S
SP minus 05.03.22

it would be better if a new patch was introduced, or maybe two at once

H
Hat1546 05.03.22

Will it be added to steam today?

Y
Youxyxol 05.03.22

Hat1546 DLCs are released
every week on Wednesday, it's time to get used to it.

E
Emperor0077 05.03.22

SP-minus
1.07 will be released in the coming days, it will be global and will weigh a lot.

s
seffko 05.03.22

It was impossible, perhaps, to make unique mobs for DLC quests ?!

B
Beringer 05.03.22

seffko
Apparently unique will be Brooks from the video.

a
astrozombie 05.03.22

cool, but when will they add their chest ?!

M
Mavladiy1988 05.03.22

astrozombie
yes, he is not particularly needed, we are playing the Witcher here, and not in the ammunition depot))

s
seffko 05.03.22

halamour
, I don't know, I don't know. Brooks are lower than the highest ones, but the highest ones don’t even represent a challenge, in the first part the vampires were at least more dangerous and stronger.

P
Praise the Sun 05.03.22

Can anyone explain for slowpoke why I still haven't got alt. Appearance for Triss and Wolf School Armor (steam version)...

S
SWAEIG 05.03.22

Can anyone explain for the slowpoke why I still haven't got the alt. Appearance for Triss and the Wolf School Armor (Steam version)...

On the page with the game, open the downloadable content and add new DLCs manually to the cart, they will be delivered

T
Timur Virinsky 05.03.22

Bad news for Sonyboys, the last two DLCs are still missing from the Russian PSN store. I'm in sadness ((

f
free dead 05.03.22

Timur Virinsky There is a
set of the Wolf school, but there is no alter-look of Triss yet. However, I have already spoken about this.

T
Timur Virinsky 05.03.22

FreeDead
Like a wolf school set was sewn with a patch? because in the store there is no mention of such at all, but in European and American everything is normal ...

f
free dead 05.03.22

Timur Virinsky
And here a patch? On PS4 it still has version 1.04. The DLC is downloaded separately. I repeat, there is a Wolf set, Triss has not been delivered yet. In the browser version of the PS-store, the add-on is not displayed. We go to the store through the curling iron, go to the DLC section, then sort by "first new" - in the right corner, "role-playing" - in the left. Wow la!

P
Pirat-AC3 05.03.22

No, you need a chest, carrying everything is not an option.

M
Mavladiy1988 05.03.22

Pirat-AC3
a store has been created for this, you take it and sell it))

P
Pirat-AC3 05.03.22

Mavladiy1988
but then you need to buy back. I'm not talking about rusty Novigrad swords, but about witcher schools.

N
Niko71790 05.03.22

The fact that you need a chest in the game is a fact - there are a lot of tasty things, but not all of them are of the same level and you don’t want to wait until you get to the right level, and you don’t feel like overloading (again, all the tripe for crafting also weighs a lot).

E
Emperor0077 05.03.22

New DLCs are out.