3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Archie_irk 05.03.22 10:12 pm

Characteristics of armor sets after the patch (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the update, I noticed that the level requirements for the cat school kit have changed. I was wearing an improved version, which previously required level 19. And now the requirements say level 23, and I'm only 22, and after a fist fight, all my things were removed from me and it's impossible to put them on.
I did not see information about these changes in the patch changelog. Did the damage and armor also increase, or just the required level?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archie_irk 05.03.22

Spoiler

I
ILIA_1992 05.03.22

Likewise for me. Only I got knocked out under my level. I have 43, and clothes 37-41.

K
KanoVoxLian 05.03.22

Here is this surprise, they may advise you to find or buy suitable armor for you.

d
delamer1 05.03.22

Archie_irk
Yes, they have. The higher the damage and armor, the higher the level requirements. The required level is adjusted automatically.

O
Old_Nick 05.03.22

Has anyone tracked the changes in sets?

[
[CYBERPUNK] 05.03.22

Before the patch, only the "Wolf" armor required my level 34, now all master armors require this level, and the armor has become the same.

A
Alexey Bet 05.03.22

It's strange, my armor was not removed, but it requires level 23, strange) Although... maybe they are visually on me, but they don't give any properties)

s
saa0891 05.03.22

Before the patch, the master set of the cat school required level 31, after the patch it requires level 34, the joke is that I have a GG of level 32 and the set is still dressed, I didn’t try to take it off.

O
Old_Nick 05.03.22

saa0891
If you don't fight "on your fists", it will stay that way and everything will be fine.
In a fist fight, the armor is removed forcibly, and then you won’t put it on to the desired level :(