3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MoscowGolem 05.03.22 10:26 pm

Moving the capital to another city (Total War: Attila)

Since I play for ZRI, the question of changing the capital arose) and immediately wrote down the instructions)
1) download / take from Rome 2 EditSF 1.1.1
http://sourceforge.net/projects/packfilemanager/files/EditSF/EditSF%201.1.1.zip/ download
2) put it in the folder with the game and run it
3) open the save game located somewhere around here: C:UsersNyaka(your username)AppDataRoamingThe Creative AssemblyAttilasave_games
4) follow the branch: compressed data->campaing env->campaing model->world->faction array->faction array0->faction click without expanding the list (there is a lot of usefulness inside but not for this guide)
faction array0 - there will always be your nation for whomever you are played)
5) 8th and 9th lines - id of the city of the capital (for ZRI by default Mediolanum 18)
6) go along the branch just below compressed data->campaing env->campaing model->world->region manager->region array-> + open the list of ALL cities that are on the map
7) they are located in a chaotic order not alphabetically) press + on each region, we will find out the name of the city for which it is responsible in the second line. for example 0 region is att_reg_persis_siraf - province of persia city of siraf.
so by opening regions one by one you will find the desired city) where you want to move the capital
8) when the city is found (for example, Rome - region 42! I suggest) we need to find out its id. It is written in the very first line and differs from the region by n + 1) i.e. Rome has id - 43
9) we return to point 5, where we have a branch of our faction open. We replace lines 8 and 9 from the id of the old capital to the id of the city that you have chosen
10) file -> save as > name.save
11) load the save - play, build houses of emperors everywhere lvl 5) have fun)
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Vinnik 05.03.22

upload the file to PG, they don't like download links from "left" sites

D
Dr.Schmeisser 05.03.22

it’s a pity of course that this feature is not in the game itself, often in Rome 2 it was required to change the capital ......
well, I think the KA will come to this soon, if they have already taught warscape to rename cities, then the change of capital will soon be returned IMHO

M
MoscowGolem 05.03.22

Sergey Vinnik
sourceforge.net - the left site are you laughing? this is an off site of the project where unpackers for total war games have been made for 10 years for sure))

C
Cornell Haynes 05.03.22

MoscowGolem
_

G
GrindDawn 05.03.22

Dr.Schmeisser
In the first Rome, it was possible to change the capital, but this only promised some problems in the main)

D
Dr.Schmeisser 05.03.22

GrindDawn
for details, what's the problem??

M
MoscowGolem 05.03.22

Dr. Schmeisser in Rome 1, corruption and the level of discontent depended on the remoteness of the capital. the farther the region, the more corruption) and for example, if you play for the Seleucids - Antiochus is the most advantageous position of the capital on the map) and Egypt is only 20% fine and all of Asia without a fine and the Balkans) for Carthage, Spain and any barbarians control Asia and Egypt without transferring the capital - lose 60% of money)

G
GrindDawn 05.03.22

Dr.Schmeisser
Public order on the frontiers was getting terrible.

V
VETER15 05.03.22

What's the point of having to worry about all this? Why change the capital if it will not work???

M
MoscowGolem 05.03.22

VETER15
Well, for example, you can upgrade the head office in each city to the maximum) in the capital that +1 lvl head office)))