3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
singylar 05.03.22 10:26 pm

Crashes in patch 1.06 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the game, when moving to a location, it throws out. I'm on Skelega and can't go to Novigrad, Velen, etc. but in Skelege itself I can move. It appeared in patch 1.06 before everything was fine. It was. What to do and how to fix?
36 Comments
Sort by:
M
MONAX 05.03.22

Strange, try to install patch 1.05 if it gets up, everything will be a bunch --------- although I have never met a sub-problem or topic

d
dobrovlianin 05.03.22

singylar
console tried to win it?

s
singylar 05.03.22

dobrovlianin
is how?

s
singylar 05.03.22

MONAX
How to do it in steam?

s
separ 05.03.22

no problems at all - no crashes, no overheating, etc. - since then. The sides are all absolute nishtyak. maybe you don’t have enough video card memory, or percent ug - but if it throws it out, then there are not enough resources

s
singylar 05.03.22

Separ
Vidyaha amd r9 280x proc i5 4690k 8gb ram

s
separ 05.03.22

singylar
is much worse for me - i3 but 4 streaming, video HD 7890 4 giga - nothing is overclocked at all - factory settings - and everything is very smooth and clear - it even flies. You have some problems with your system - try to stupidly run accelerators through razerization or auslojikbustspeed

O
OlololKing 05.03.22

can anyone tell me? I have a question that is not very relevant. in short, here I am playing the witcher (the second or third does not matter) and after I die several times when loading, the computer goes out. In the third witcher, it turned off once during the transition. overheating .. what can it be, tell me? config: amd a 10 6800k r9 280x 8gb of RAM PSU zalman at 600 watts .. the throttle squeaks in the PSU, maybe because of this? ..thanks.

O
OlololKing 05.03.22

this is not always .. it happens and does not turn off.

d
dobrovlianin 05.03.22

singylar
install the console, well, try the command, there is such a command - "move to Skelleg", well, or wherever you need

M
MONAX 05.03.22

singylar
You know, I don't have a steam version, from GOG litsuha ----- because there were no problems of this kind, if it doesn't work out, try to remove patch 1.06 or, of course, the fig method, but still delete the game and or re-install with the calculation of version 1.05 , or from GOG download the repack and install it and play

Z
Zosma 05.03.22

Without Compromise
If it goes out, most likely, there is not enough power from the PSU.
I have an HD7970 (overclocked 1150/6200) + I7 3770 + 8GB + 600W PSU, so if you overclock the CPU + memory and a little more video - the same thing, there is not enough power in the game (although separately stress tests like Furmark and Linpaka is doing well). I'm too lazy now to look for how much VT your percent is eating, but it seems to me that it is clearly more than 3770. If there is overclocking, try to remove it.

PS Regarding the topic itself, I don’t know if it’s a coincidence or not, but today my game also began to crash when moving from one location to another (this is the first (!!!) crash for me since the release of the game, and today it’s already 3 times oo

t
tub228 05.03.22

my game crashes on a mission with a witch ... when he talks to her .... maybe someone will tell you what to do with it ...

p
propeller-faust 05.03.22

singylar
Same problem. But it randomly kicks me out. Sometimes just a black screen. Download from the torrent, download patch 1.03 (the most stable one) and play for your health. I went through the game myself when they released the malicious 1.06

g
gaunterwelkin 05.03.22

singylar
Indeed. On patch 1.06, there were significantly more crashes than there were in 1.05. Randomly crashes (no stop error) when using fast-travel.
Vanchik228
My hardware is already dead and not suitable for this game (I went through it anyway). Usually crashes in cutscenes or video scenes in story missions. Stupidly saved every 2-5 minutes, if there was such an opportunity. I missed the "space" by blunt pressing so that I can not see the inversions of the graphics. You can't play much on a 2-core processor =\

O
OlololKing 05.03.22

Thanks Zosma
, I also thought about it .. apparently the arguments are confirmed)

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.03.22

Installed today with GOG 1.2-1.6. At the first start, the dances began: the work "GALAXYtra-ta-ta there is something there" stops. continues to fly out. And it all started with the fact that Geralt stopped getting off his horse when he rode to the village with the head of a griffin.
Is it possible to rollback this patch? Can I put 1.5 on 1.2? If the card is a bit old, then what is the most stable patch?

R
Roy Johns 05.03.22

Den-z2011
1.07 should be stable, it's a big development, it means a lot of fixes!

T
TimKar 05.03.22

singylar
the same bullshit, arrived in skellige went to fulfill the square. Lambert, now I want to return to Novigrad and throw it out on loading, I'll probably have to download the console. gog license

E
Evgeny Maksaev 05.03.22

On patch 1.06, the Last Test quest where you need to go with Lambert to the circle of elements, so when you enter the cave there is a moment at the beginning where a cut-scene starts in which Lambert puts Geralt on, but instead of it I just crash to the desktop, even without errors and a crash message, is it possible somehow with the console to get through this or there is no chance?