3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SwathingSoap 05.03.22 10:26 pm

What armor do you think is the most protective? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I would like to ask what kind of armor you have? I have a full set of a cat school. I know that all sets of schools give the same amount of armor ...
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stalker Sanek 05.03.22

Armor of the Bear School is the best armor for Geralt: after all the improvements, the armor is almost impossible to penetrate. The armor of the Bear School accelerates the accumulation of adrenaline, which in turn makes the witcher's attacks more powerful. The only drawback of such heavy armor is the slow recovery of stamina. Fans of magical signs are better off using lighter armor from the Griffin or Cat school.

B
Bupycop 05.03.22

Magic_Cat
Look at the stats and see how much armor they give, different sets, you don't have enough brains?

J
JUnnAmmED 05.03.22

Lucas Simms
Lovers of magical signs are better off using lighter armor from the Griffin or Cat school.
Or study the yellow sign, which makes it possible to use adrenaline instead of energy.
And on the topic - any selected armor level 40+.

d
dear light 05.03.22

JUnnAmmED
If I reach level 40, the ceiling with almost all tasks 38 ...

J
JUnnAmmED 05.03.22

Dearlight
I'm level 41, I mostly went on assignments and orders. Then I started mass killing monsters, from drowners and nakers to wyverns and griffons.

Z
ZzzRed 05.03.22

Magic_Cat
Cast iron or steel shorts are not bad. Will protect from spells of "blue" wizards. And from hurting a little friend.
In the game, in my opinion, the School of the Bear is the best. Looks great and protects well.

W
Wraith_Soul 05.03.22

School of the wolf, this armor combines the harks of a cat + a bear + a griffin.

T
TponuH_ 05.03.22

I run what I have to.
Put the alchemist build in the cells, and don't bother with the armor.
12k hp, quen, 3 mutagens, and hp drops below 50% very rarely. To help the swallow and the Potion of Raffar the White.
The meaning of mutagens is that when attacking, they replenish HP, as well as when spending energy on a powerful blow or sign.
I play for death.
The 1st time I ran in a cat - I upset the reservation, but it hits hard, but I can’t stand in front of the crowd without cans, I’m generally silent about the guard + 10lvl. Two shots from a crossbow destroy 80% of the cat's HP

d
damnedant 05.03.22

quen to help the cat and everyone else, it saves pleac tomahawk arrows and other UFOs from stray bullets, and on the topic you need to look at the stats what resistances to damage are written on the armor, etc. alchemist is certainly good, but for example 14k hp will not really help if you miss a feed from cracking with a shard, although what the hell is cracking three algul + 8lvl from mine made me sweat a lot more than all the bosses in the game combined. in other words, there is no complete station wagon, according to the circumstances, look

T
TponuH_ 05.03.22

With quen, in general, strange calculations, lvl 20 endriags cannot penetrate for a long time, but lvl 13 harpy with one hit. I don’t understand what the meaning is, against the Algul I hit with axes to help, I’ll stand alone, tumble but finish it off.
About quen, I don’t know if it’s right or not, in the cell it’s on stun.
PS about the armor. After lvl 34, the sets are no longer relevant, because the stats are sometimes worse than the relics.
P.R.S with patch 1.07 there will be no need to look for gear in order to survive - the game zone will not release (according to their description), which in principle is VERY bad, because extreme fans will not be able to leave the zone to test their strength against powerful creatures ..
I hope this will not happen.

K
KanoVoxLian 05.03.22

For what protection? If we talk about physical protection, then this is definitely bear armor, and if magical protection, with a fully pumped quen, then griffin or wolf armor is suitable here.

T
ToXeNsiUs 05.03.22

The bottom line is that there is practically no balanced armor in the game that would equally well protect both monster attacks and human attacks. True, one armor can be obtained from the quest "The Beast from the Oxenfurt Thicket". It is called the armor of the Swallow and belongs to the class of heavy armor. It really looks, in my opinion, completely inappropriate. Special mention deserves relic armor, which is very often found in sea caches and in ordinary chests. The trick of this armor is that, along with good protection stats, they often give a very significant increase in Geralt's health. So, in one of the smuggled chests, heavy armor from Hindrsfjall was found together, with an increase of 650 health units and Mahakam pants with an increase of 405 units. And both subjects were the twentieth level. A little later, ranger boots with a health bonus of 350 units were discovered. But I gave this case as an example.

T
ToXeNsiUs 05.03.22

Regarding witcher armor, I can say one thing: they are extremely poor in terms of protection against human attacks. Literally none. Even a bear set. Against monsters, sets of witcher schools are a must-have. And yet, regarding the purely visual side of the issue. It seemed to me quite strange that the armor of the griffin school, which looks like a full-fledged heavy cuirass, was suddenly called medium armor, and a green robe with a leather bib worn over a shirt wears the proud title of heavy armor of the bear school.