3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexKarvan 05.03.22 10:26 pm

Bug at the beginning of the Hatter's mission. (Batman: Arkham Origins)

Spoiler

Guys, help! The mission with the Hatter does not start. The room with the Hatter is not loaded and when you exit the ventilation, it falls down. How to fix a bug? Pirate (Complete Edition).
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
Forester Synchronized 05.03.22

I had a similar problem, but on a bridge near the end of the game.
I met such a bug if you use cheats. Cheat for speed, if I'm not mistaken, it does. If you were saved in the room, then you are out of luck. To solve it, you need to be able to do cheats yourself and maybe something will work out :-) First

try peaceful and simple methods. Find the save file where you entered the Hatter's room and do "Restore previous version" in the file's properties (you may have several there).

Save files can be anywhere. For me personally, they were stored in a hidden Application Data folder.
The path was: C:Documents and Settings"User"Application DataSteamRLD!209000storage
And the save files were named:
SpSave_v2_0.sgd - slot #1
SpSave_v2_1.sgd - slot number 2
SpSave_v2_2.sgd - slot number 3
SpSave_v2_3.sgd - slot number 4

You will be sent a little back in the story, but it does not matter. If you want to enter the Hatter's room, then use cheats wisely.

A
AlexKarvan 05.03.22

Bromvol
I play in the "New Game" mode and would not say that it is so impassable that I would use cheats. I play without cheats. There are no previous versions of saves, tk. The Windows Backup service has been disabled. Any other ideas?

L
LorDofDemons167 05.03.22

AlexKarvan
let me give you a link to a normal pirate that I have installed now, I have no problems with it, I even installed mods for spiral DLC and am satisfied

A
AlexKarvan 05.03.22

LorDofDemons167
Already changed 3 repacks. I already think it's about conservation.

L
LorDofDemons167 05.03.22

AlexKarvan
I don’t know what’s wrong with you, I downloaded one repack and didn’t worry, I went through the game at one time and was satisfied, and then I went through it again, and again, to definitely satisfy my desire to play this game. I have no problems from the very beginning, and this despite the fact that the PC is three years old

A
AlexKarvan 05.03.22

I downloaded someone else's save right before this moment - everything worked right away. Management in the mission of the hatter go.no. In the first part of the scarecrow missions, management was better.
How to close the topic, so that the eyes on the forum are not an eyesore?

F
Forester Synchronized 05.03.22

AlexKarvan

It's not surprising that saving helped you. I wrote about this to you above. And he wrote what needs to be done with his own preservation.

Yes, and LorDofDemons167 also says that there are normal repacks with all the exclusives. I myself have it too. And I'm happy too. If needed, I can provide you with a link.

PS: And I can do such a glitch as yours without any problems.