3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nixxxxon 05.03.22 10:26 pm

Technical issues (Starpoint Gemini 2)

Game version 1.1000, pirated. Game freezes/crashes when flying through T-gates, always. Of course, you can do without them, but then when I pass and the map opens, I feel I wave to fly from one edge to the other. Has anyone come across? Computer configuration: i5-3570K , 8 GB RAM, GTX650 1Gb, all fit the recommended...
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phoentice 05.03.22

How to change screen resolution and refresh rate? I can enter the game only in windowed mode in the video settings, the frequency is blocked for changing (n a) something like this icon, for some reason I didn’t find the refresh rate in the text books, but on the full screen it says that the resolution or frequency is invalid

F
FinistEG 05.03.22

the frequency cannot be changed yet, they have not yet made such chips;
the resolution can only be selected from what is in the game settings

D
Dimit0191 05.03.22

Tell me if there are patches higher than 1.0001.? and where can I find them, otherwise this version has already got it, constant sorties in battle and when taking off from a planet or station, if there are no patches, then tell me what to do with sorties. Maybe they can be fixed somehow.

V
VoRoN-2010 05.03.22

Dimit0191
came out already v1.2001

C
Cyrcus 05.03.22

Is it possible to somehow adjust the zoom of the map so that it can be "shifted" more?

a
arangel655 05.03.22

I have such a problem. I start the game. I make a company, and I make a type of ship and I make a game launch. The download starts. It gets almost to the end and immediately gives this error. How can I solve this problem?

R
Russellplay 05.03.22

The following are annoying, namely, after some time of the game, for some reason, the RAM is heavily loaded, because of this, you have to save in a hurry and restart the game, as if tolerant, but after twenty hours of the game it was already fed up, and no matter how much I googled, I didn’t really find anything on this problem, it’s not clear, and finally, I haven’t encountered such a problem anywhere else, everything seems to be normal in the game with optimization, everything is at maximum speed and the flight is normal, in a word, a strange glitch? (on board 8g ram)

p
pakos2835 05.03.22

Phoentice
is the same crap, the game does not recognize radeons and puts some kind of fucking mode in which even the text is blurry and the mouse does not hit the buttons

p
pakos2835 05.03.22

VoRoN-2010
is already out