3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arcanis 05.03.22 10:26 pm

A little poll... (Dark Messiah of Might Magic)

All of you, probably, like me, are in anticipation of this game .. Therefore, I want to conduct a mini-survey, brazenly stolen from office. site AS ) Well, or almost brazenly )
I want to know which of the people on the PG will play for whom .. Then it will be possible to see who more. )
So,
who are you going to play as in DMoMM? (for the first time)

1. Warrior
2. Mage
3. Assassin
4. Warrior / Mage
5. Warrior / Assassin
6. Mage / Assassin
7. Warrior / Mage / Assassin

My choice - of course 2. For the first time. ;-)
58 Comments
Sort by:
K
KornEr 05.03.22

6. Mage / Assassin

M
Master TcHiPsA 05.03.22

Warrior/Killer Warrior/Killer Warrior/Killer

just for me sorry there is no KILLER class with a bunch of blood.

M
Mr. Romero 05.03.22

7 but
the Warrior-Mage-Killer has already been pumped
---> close combat until the middle of the game, to beautifully thrust the blade
---> adept of magic closer to the last third, so that vampires are fucked in all directions
---> shooting by the end of the game, so that ignite to the full vskih creatures to the fullest

h
haha your dead 05.03.22

Passed again, that's what happened at the end:
Warrior - pumped up to strength-3, greedy for adrenaline to spend money, who needs it ...
Shooting to the maximum.
The magician pumped the right branch up to the inferno (inclusive), it was with the help of the inferno that he fried almost everyone who was in the epilogue, including the dragon and the glavgad. In general - nishtyak.
The thief is pumped to the maximum at the very beginning of the game.
Well + there is still all sorts of rubbish, like adrenaline.

So you "fail to make a terminator", as Igromania wrote ... In general, you can pump everything.

v
vote 05.03.22

I'm not going to make a hybrid: mage-warrior, etc.
so 1,2 or 3.

v
vote 05.03.22

haha your dead, how did you manage to pump all the skills, are you a cheater? After all, the game strictly allocates skill points throughout the game, and everything is calculated so that you can fully pump the current 1 branch

A
Azrial x 05.03.22

I play a warrior, I decided to create a tank, then a magician and at the end, if there is still a desire to play a thief

A
Assassination Request 05.03.22

Assassin with small injections of magic (like a fireball)

A
Aidar 05.03.22

Of course, the last option is the best. Adding + from the three options for pumping - we get a combat vehicle. However, in my opinion, the combination Thief + Warrior is more suitable for me - firstly, without, in my opinion, the cheating spell "Healing", and secondly, the fight with daggers seemed to me more interesting. "The Thief" brings significant variety to the game. Thirdly, "Warrior" makes close combat more interesting.

o
omegalol 05.03.22

I play as a warrior, although I still use blades in chapter 6)

A
Awl-36 05.03.22

Knight(Humble hero), with mage heal and killer stamina!

L
Leigon 05.03.22

my choice is a thief warrior

S
ShamomahS 05.03.22

WarriorMageArcher.

d
dead body 05.03.22

Warrior - 1

G
Grey__Warden 05.03.22

definitely a warrior to chop orcs for meat!

Z
Zer Ael 05.03.22

On the most difficult - vinaigrette from (in the order of pumping) melee (1, 2, 3) + magic (1) + "shelter" + strength (1, 2, 3) + magic (2, 3) + magic recovery. At the end - shooting (1, 2, 3) for fun with fire arrows (at the most difficult difficulty level - the purest cheat, actually) and 7 free points.

d
d15ddd 05.03.22

Even though I have already replayed it several dozen ... hundreds of times I still remember that I first played it as a warrior magician, but now I am pumping a pure warrior (telekinesis to open secrets)

V
Vlados210394 05.03.22

Killer