3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Far 05.03.22 10:26 pm

What to do after beating the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What are some interesting quests? And besides quests, what else can you do?
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 05.03.22

Denis Far
Nothing, now wait for two big updates or replay the game with other solutions!

_
__DOC__ 05.03.22

Start a new game with different solutions and try out different options. Buy a 30 hour Expansion Pass
and continue (when released).

D
Denis Far 05.03.22

Danil01
Passed 3 times and each time with different endings. The same with the level of difficulty

U
Uruz 05.03.22

Live life to the fullest man. Summer in the yard. Go to the forest, to the river, to the village, to the hippodrome, put money on Roach, play cards, take off the prostitute. Well, you understand, join in real life the main activities of Geralt, from what is available with us. Chase the ghouls in the yard in the end)

D
Danil01 05.03.22

Denis Far
Then wait for two big DLCs to come out and go through again.

N
Nohchik1ant 05.03.22

Denis Far
I don't know about others, but after passing I had fun with the console. I arranged great battles. Battles of different races and monsters. It was very COOL!!!

S
SP minus 05.03.22

Uruz

the main thing is to do it all in real life and your life will stop being boring

p
prickly_81 05.03.22

live on in the real world

F
Fulgr1m 05.03.22

Uruz
Nuuuuu, you turned it down.))) Not only does a couple of article studies smell, you can also pick up a "venereal bouquet". I’m silent about the dacha, because I myself visited it today - a kind of concentration camp under the scorching sun.))) The forest and the river are also not a varicose - it’s shitty so that .... well, it’s understandable in general.)) I would have a fierce winter.))

S
Scorponozhek 05.03.22

Uruz
Exactly, we urgently need to drive the ghouls in the yard, otherwise they laugh all night, swear and rattle bottles.

U
Uruz 05.03.22

SP-minus
My life is not boring at all. But as the vacation ends, the word boredom will generally disappear from everyday life. True, another will come to replace it, but it is obscene, so I will not write.

U
Uruz 05.03.22

Fulgr1m
Bets can be made officially, only prostitutes smell like an article)

V
Vlad Mokhonko 05.03.22

go to the brothel

S
SP minus 05.03.22

Vlad Mokhonko

in bible..., bible..., library

U
Uruz 05.03.22

Oh, the schoolchildren are back from the walk! The uncle with a bearded humor was downvoted. Ah, ah, how sad I felt, how you upset me, I can’t fall asleep now.

V
Vlad Mokhonko 05.03.22

Uruz
Guy, go drink valerian, calm down, otherwise those schoolgirls seem to be everywhere, well, I see a psychological trauma in you (

U
Uruz 05.03.22

Molchugaen, are you worried about my health? Do not worry, my mental state is normal, but you are clearly sick with your diagnoses. Lack of attention? Well sorry, I'm not your dad, or a friend to solve this problem. Go and see somewhere else, or finish your honey and work in your specialty, and don't talk nonsense kid.
PS As you can see, at least one schoolboy came running to my call)) After all, one has only to mention this magic word "schoolboy", a couple will surely come running. Not even understanding the fine line between humor and trolling.

V
Vlad Mokhonko 05.03.22

Uruz
Well, given that you answered my little message in such an open text, then you definitely have a mental problem, and I see it bombing you great))) and by the way, why are you so aggressive?

U
Uruz 05.03.22

Vlad Mokhonko
Rubbed your slop and my flood, but it's a pity, it was fun))

V
Vlad Mokhonko 05.03.22

Uruz
plus)