3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimon_metalist 17.11.19 01:02 pm

What happened in Novosibirsk? (Metro Exodus)

Damn atmospheric location, though! But a bit overloaded with impressions not followed, what really happened? Still was the ground war in it, Miller all right commented, examining the dead bodies in the subway? Whether there is the invasion force?
27 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pro100be3yh4uk 17.11.19

Regular civil war, its on his shot.

P
Phornet 17.11.19

There was no one there.After the shock survived a small part of the population.Was created OSK to protect the metro.But a year before the arrival of GG in Novosibirsk outlying station rebelled, the war started.And until all the forces were drawn into the conflict,the subway has been infiltrated by monsters because the station was no one to protect - they just destroyed them all.And Yes, NATO was destroyed together with the Soviet Union - the invasion was not.All forces were destroyed before the landing.(But according to records from the station of the Caspian sea 1 - in America people survived).But it is the way.

K
Kurbads 17.11.19

As I understand it there was a civil war , rebelled workers living in poor conditions staged a mutiny.
That's just, I didn't understand what was the vision with tanks, shot at the entrance to the subway, and immediately after that some missiles into the sky flew.

S
SPR1GGAN 17.11.19

dimon_metalist
all in the Moscow metro ,but it ended worse ,the tank top is just dispersed the crowd from the entrance to the subway ,it is not made of rubber
and the massacre in the metro are already among the survivors ,there is not any voice from the outside ,it's All propaganda from the Soviet underground who never left .

d
darcs60098 17.11.19

Brukler
Tanks blocked the entrances to the underground apparently some stations were not equipped with germofrodity

s
stalout 17.11.19

Feminist came to power

R
Red Mausti 17.11.19

Brukler
If you listen to them , they need somewhere to come , but the roads are all obstructed the car , and the people around them , and the command said that it all went down in the subway , so they had to shoot that they would not be in the way and had to push and they fled into the subway

D
Dobbi 17.11.19

Red Mausti
Yes, there seems to be the gate was closed in the underground before the fall of the rockets, and people could not get the tank apparently decided therefore to get to the subway blowing up the entrance. Well, just then flew the rocket.
The civil war in the metro, turned around due to the fact that workers were forced to repair the rails, saved Zelenka in total command of OPSCOM(I could be wrong in the acronym) - wanted to bring the residents in the not contaminated area of lake Baikal, apparently delalos it secret were repaired the path, accumulating the green paint, there was even a train - who then rebels burned and everything went to pieces. Maps about not sanogennykh areas in Response was, as there was also a satellite centre or whatever.

R
Red Mausti 17.11.19

There is a General feeling that they have been overwhelmed with was to shot , but I think it's laziness of the developers to make an outdoor entrance , as well as in the beam was when Artyom imagined gardens of people, and they were destroyed , because the scene is short I don't think people will stare. And about the train you read the notes , I just can't find ?

S
Sativum 17.11.19

Dobbi
they people wanted to take out, and they themselves to blame, because I realized that the green stuff will not last long, and the radiation subsides

d
darcs60098 17.11.19

Red Mausti
So they blew up only the upper part of the metro ie blocked the passage of a current making it worse for yourself and podkaminer would leave the current hole in permawrath

v
vitalik76 17.11.19

What happened in the subway of Novosibirsk it is possible to understand, collecting diaries. Them there 8 pieces hidden. As for the scene with a shot of the tank, unfortunately, the game does not answer the question of what it was and what (in the book metro 2035 that moment also no). I have a suspicion that this role simply when you did it for some other purpose and then decided to insert in the release, on the principle well not to throw out.

R
Red Mausti 17.11.19

darcs60098
Duck you read what I wrote , it was already swamped up the shot , I'm talking about the technical implementation

d
darcs60098 17.11.19

Red Mausti
If it was littered with shot up to podkaminer wouldn't just be passed through podkaminer still stupidly blank crowbar

R
Red Mausti 17.11.19

darcs60098
Man , you got me Troll or what ? I'm talking about the technical implementation of said

a
arinr 17.11.19

About the movie from the past. At the time of entering the building is the launch of two missiles. It's just a coincidence or a shot activated the launch?

R
Red Mausti 17.11.19

arinr
Coincidence

l
lmperatorPC 17.11.19

I've been more interested in what the city charged. Buildings, after all, a fairly well preserved.

P
Phoenix67 17.11.19

lmperatorPC
Most likely a neutron bomb(strong radioactive contamination in restricted shock wave and light study).

l
lmperatorPC 17.11.19

Phoenix67
Clear. Modern scorched earth, so to speak.