3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
club. 06.03.22 09:18 pm

The game won't start. Throws to the desktop (Mafia 2)

The people do not start the mafia 2. I start the game, the screen starts, but then it returns to the desktop and nothing happens. I started it from the desktop and from the folder with the game. Everything is the same!
15 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lincoln Clay 06.03.22

click on fix compatibility issues,
weak video card may be the cause.

c
club. 06.03.22

UrkaGusarov
Did it. It's still the same. It's just that if it was a video card issue. I think that the mafia2 logo would not even be shown and some kind of error would fly out. him business)

M
MiGamer86 06.03.22

club.
What version of PhysX? On new versions of physics, the game seems to work poorly ...

c
club. 06.03.22

MiGamer86
I installed the version from the game image v2.8.3 (as shown in the Nvidia folder)

c
club. 06.03.22

MiGamer86
Mb during installation, I think some file got corrupted. Right now I'm trying to reinstall the game, it suddenly works out. But the game seems to start up. Logo and all that ... but then it crashes for no reason

c
club. 06.03.22

Jack Potroshenko
That's as soon as the computer is repaired, I'll try, but right now, until GTA 5 does not go at all)

c
club. 06.03.22

Jack Potroshenko
But it's better than part 1, that's for sure)))

c
club. 06.03.22

Jack Potroshenko
Well, you liked the 1st one because the plot turned out to be very good and only. But for me, for example, if we compare the plot of the 1st and 2nd parts, then maybe the 2nd one is inferior to the 1st part, but not much. I really liked the plot of the 2nd part to I don’t remember the 1st part well. But the graphics in the 2nd are better than in the 1st and the city looks “more alive”. Well, again, it’s the taste and color, as they say ...

c
club. 06.03.22

Jack
Potroshenko I don’t know. It seems to me that you are going too far. I liked everything in the 2nd part. In my opinion, the 1st picture is much worse than the 2nd, but + to the plot. I didn’t like the 1st. the first that she belongs to the old games (2nd me too) for which I also respect her) And if you look at the general, then all the old games are a masterpiece. Despite the already outdated graphics. Personally, my opinion.

S
Slava5000 06.03.22

Yes, I didn’t like the first one either, part 2 is much better, despite the cut flaws. But I'm waiting for the continuation of part 3 of the game, I hope it will be shown at GamesCom, which will be held from 05 to 08 August. Maybe they'll tell you when it comes out.

L
Lincoln Clay 06.03.22

in the first graphics is worse than gta sa.

c
club. 06.03.22

MrBek2020
Let's hope they show it)

c
club. 06.03.22

UrkaGusarov
Yes, the first part is generally square)) Which of course can not be said about the storyline)

V
VAN_HELSING_94 06.03.22

Club. Hi dude I can help write me. I'll throw you an image of the game from my disk. Well, how do you know pirate. Just explain how to throw an image here either through VKontakte or through anything, how to transfer an ISO image of the game over the Internet. Works 100% CAM passed it a million times and it's really an exciting godfather game and doesn't swim next to it.

c
club. 06.03.22

dima9419
Darova.