3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanatin 17.11.19 01:02 pm

The replacement model of CJ (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Ladies and gentlemen! help please, surely this topic has been touched on by the SA forums but not in the FAQs any questions I did not find it.

I would like to play another character, tell me, please what actions should be done to replace the model of CJ, the textures-present the dirt and the animation, well, what else is necessary, because for me it is a problem.

Or may be all the same any program allows one click to change the model of CJ? Yandex and Google did not help me :(

Know about GTA SA Player Selection, but I really didn't like it besides, I need to leave the original Main.scm

PS one more Question why in the PS2 version there is code to change the model, and in version PC setup - there is no such code :(.
P. P. S don't get mad Much, if somewhere about the replacement models mentioned, again, I tired to search this information, so I ask you for help, please be so kind :), tell me that as a Yes.
65 Comments
Sort by:
v
visor2580 17.11.19

Here is the program Player Sellection. Description:
The program allows you to choose almost any character in the game. ======================= Characters you can choose: ======================= ================================== Johnson House #1 (Middle Sphere) : ================================== Button N = Big Smoke Button Y = Sweet press G = Ten Penny Button Jump = Claude Button LMB = Ryder Button TAB = Cesar Button Look Behind = OG Loc press C = Jizzy Button Sprint = Mad Dogg Button Camera = Catalina Button H = CJ ================================= Johnson House #2 (Right Sphere) : ================================= Button N = Wuzi Button Y = T-Bone press G = Torino Button Jump = Zero Button LMB = Truth Button TAB = Paul Button Look Behind = Rose press C = Pulaski Button Sprint = Ballas Skin 3 Button Camera = Hernandez Button Aim = Big Bear's Button H = CJ ================================= Johnson House #3 (Left Sphere) : ================================= Button N = Hommie Skin 1 Button Y = Hommie Skin 2 press G = Hommie Skin 3 Button Jump = Ballas Skin 1 Button LMB = Ballas Skin 2 Button TAB = Bmost Button H = CJ ======================================= Johnson House #4 (Right Of Johnsons House Steps 1st Sphere) : ======================================= Button N = Johnny Y Button = the Janitor press G = Jethro Button Jump = Dwayne Button LMB = Girlfriend 1 Sexy Button TAB = Girlfriend Sexy 2 Button Look Behind = Girlfriend Sexy 3 press C = Girlfriend Sexy 4 Sprint Button = Sexy Girlfriend 5 press Camera = Girlfriend Sexy 6 press Aim = wuzi's companion Button H = CJ ================================== Johnson House #5 (Right Of Johnsons House Steps 2nd Sphere) : ================================== Button N = Ryder Rober Button Y = The Mafia guy press G = Emmet Button Jump = Smoke bulletproof vest Button TAB = Girlfriend Normal 1 Button Look Behind = Girlfriend Normal 2 press C = Girlfriend Normal 3 Button Sprint = Girlfriend Normal 4 Button Camera = Girlfriend Normal 5 press Aim = Girlfriend Normal 6 press H = CJ. Would he find in files.

S
Sanatin 17.11.19

What about Player Selection I wrote, visor2580 you do not carefully read my post

v
visor2580 17.11.19

Then find a program TXD Workshop to change the texture.

S
Sanatin 17.11.19

But if I want a different model? For example to play Caesar or Claude, there is some texture to replace is not a ride

v
visor2580 17.11.19

Then create a mod using Zanoza Modelyer. The description says that it is possible to create. Description:
With this program you can create machines, Motegi, boats and other 3D machines and export them to files .DDF for GTA San Andreas. Requirements 1) ZModeler v2.0.4 (build 698 and higher) 2) GTA San Andreas DFF filtter (build 177 and higher) 3) IMGTool v2 or higher (the one that support .img files VER2) 4) Any of preferable .txd tools (TXDTool, TXDWorkshop etc.) Limitations All limitations below apply to current implementation only and might be fixed/removed later if stated accordingly. - Only San Andreas .dff files are supported: RenderWare v3.5 (0x1803FFFF). - TGA textures required for importing. - Only vehicle files were tested (not sure about boats, aircrafts etc.) - Player (soft-skin meshes) are not supported yet. - Light nodes are not exported yet - Coronastar effect is currently ignored - Alpha-mask texture currently ignored - Specular texture is forced to vehiclespecdot64 Features - Import of GTA:SA .dff files (in registered version only) - Export of GTA:SA .dff files - Auto head/tail lights detection - First and second colors support (Primary and secondary colors) - Collision support - Shadow support - TGA, BMP or DDS textures on import - File Locking, comments and thumbnail. Be warned: SAVE YOUR WORK IN .Z3D FILE and export to .dff only when you are going to change files in game. LOCKED FILES CAN NOT BE IMPORTED INTO ZMODELER!

S
Sanatin 17.11.19

Thank you of course, but I don't do modding. Is there no other solution? :( ...Oh sad.

S
Sanatin 17.11.19

Wanted to stick main.scm PlayerSelection'a to its main'y, ie connect them, but SA Mission Builder swears, Opcode out of range,too large main.scm?, then be like :/ ...

P. S Trying to unite main fashion PlayerSelection with minom fashion saveall 3.1, will it do?

s
spectre from TM 17.11.19

damn, Poo problems, make a backup of your SCM and put a new, you want to bring back the old - just throw him in his rightful place

S
Sanatin 17.11.19

PlayerSelection is a big misunderstanding, there's also main.scm net current script attached, even have a remain, in my humble opinion just with one script PlayerSelectionа not play very well IMHO.

S
Sanatin 17.11.19

visor2580 thank you for your willingness to help me, but that's not what I need, it is very sad that SA was removed from the opportunity to change the SG model by entering the cheat code, as it was in gta 3 and Vice.

It is a variant of model selection as GG in multiplayer like SA, but multiplayer is another...

T
Toreno 17.11.19

I experimented with pieces of code from the original PlayerSelection in Maine. Victim research has become the mission Ryder. The script has opened all the stores, and in the way Toreno bought clothes. Instead of Toreno and Carl came out something like a spider...

V
Viytu 17.11.19

who new Karl to do? I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
Sanatin 17.11.19

The best option is a variety of models from the game itself as to Player Selection
(such as in Weiss when you enter code STILLLIKEDRESSINGUP - change skin (skin) of the player)

And play Superman or any other with I'm not interested.

You can still change the player model in some way, as it was implemented in Player Selection
is it possible to write a program that realizeyou this feature...?! for me this is still not feasible.

T
Toreno 17.11.19

Sanatin
new
10.02.07 21:29 the best option is a variety of models from the game itself as to Player Selection
Well, it's code all missions must be changed. And Mein original will not be)

And cheats is in the. exe file like.

d
densel2007 17.11.19

As for PlayerSelection? Installed in the game folder and then what ?

T
Toreno 17.11.19

And then the game should start

d
densel2007 17.11.19

And Th ?

A
Alias [1093] 17.11.19

it would be nice if they'd change the links to fashion, replacing Charles with the skin of another person(preferably white),I thought it would be in this thread,personally, I wish that were the skin of Daniel Craig. And then you go around PlayerSelection...

B
Breathtaker 17.11.19

Carl on someone else is not as easy as it seems. There are many models of CJ. Well, there is, mustache, beard, bald, etc...

R
Rammsess 17.11.19

in Zanoz'e (Zmodeler) to create a model of a person,but it not does not work with bones,already in the import editor displays broken dff.