3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boris999 17.11.19 01:03 pm

Localization? (Borderlands)

To install the game.All gorgeous. The main company is fully localized audio and text, DLC subtitles in Russian. But there is one fly in the ointment, the names of locations at the station travel in the "missions" tab, are displayed in English. Tell me does the nature of the crack, which in addition to the above, translates the location names, too? Or maybe you come across a Repack in which everything is described already translated?
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
RestlessDreams91 17.11.19

I advise you to pay attention to the crack from TTL T Community to the Board. The incentive guidelines are. The latest version 3.6.

B
Boris999 17.11.19

RestlessDreams91
If you're talking about this http://www.playground.ru/files/rusifikator_tekst_borderlands_ot_dimon485_ttl_t_community_3_61_ot_08_12_2017-165346/ then I tried it, doesn't translate. Although you can not try, the description clearly stated - the Names of locations and weapons manufacturers in English I this footnote is not immediately noticed.

K
Kuzko 17.11.19

Yes you could wait and not install the original, still after 3 days will remaster and if you have the original the incentive you just do this remaster for free!

B
Boris999 17.11.19

Kuzko
The remaster of the Borderlands, both in time and Bioshock, will be deprived of any localization. A licensed version of Steam, giving the remaster for free, as well, the Russian localization has not.

Spoiler

J
JoKeRD07 17.11.19

Boris999
As I recall, the authors of this fan localization intentionally left some names in English to achieve great security is not there even in the setting point of this was. But I can be wrong

B
Boris999 17.11.19

JoKeRD07
Yes, mistaken. Removal of a tick with an Incomplete Russification, allowing you to get all achievements on Steam, the names of locations does Russian.

M
MrRa 17.11.19

Boris999
if I am not mistaken, in English. left names which affect receiving steam achievements (previously, when full localization many achievements to it was impossible)

K
Kuzko 17.11.19

Boris999
So the page hasn't even updated under the remaster, it may well be that after the 3rd of April in this remaster version will be more locations than in the original, I think it makes sense to add Russian translation because it is not present only in the first part, in others he's always been.

B
Boris999 17.11.19

Kuzko
I envy your optimism about the emergence of localization in the re-release. Personally I will not put a penny and broken.

E
EvgenTUZ 17.11.19

Kuzko
I'm afraid to disappoint you, but the game is available in all languages, except Russian.

80th 17.11.19

Kuzko

For Borderlands 1 there is a Russian translation of 1c ...

K
Kuzko 17.11.19

EvgenTUZ
Yes I am not agrochem because I'm always on the English play all the games, but for those who know only Russian it is a big problem