3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frostmir 06.03.22 09:57 pm

Cell Upgrade (Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth)

The following question has come up (which has been tormenting me since the 3rd part, which I decided to ask just now) - If I tell a worker to automatically improve the cells, he improves them at his own discretion. The question itself is - On what basis does he decide what improvement is necessary or unnecessary? For example: I have half of the territory under my control built up with "Earth Landscape" which requires 6 units of energy SIX ALL!!! I already have a small cash flow, but here it is ... Some more cells with resources are not improved by workers at all! Well, all sorts of things.
PS I know that many people will say manually improve it, they say it's more interesting, but firstly it's long and tedious, and secondly, AI still knows better than me what improvements are needed.
3 Comments
Sort by:
D
Destroyer113 06.03.22

Alex0493
I removed the auto-replacement of improvements on cells in the settings in the middle of the game, but I'm tormented by another question, why don't they improve rare resources, but only strategic ones?)

F
Frostmir 06.03.22

Destroer113
I am also interested in this. And in general, strange behavior is often found among workers in the game)))

e
eriori 06.03.22

I hope the factor is taken into account that there should be one inhabitant for each cell?) Well, the AI ​​is slow in the development of the city.