3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
inartr86 06.03.22 09:57 pm

Companion (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I want to take a companion with me .. But they tell me that someone is already with me .. How can I find the one I took with me earlier?
11 Comments
Sort by:
O
OLD Stalin 06.03.22

inartr86
The one who was with you before always goes next to you or is in the place where you ordered him to stay, though not always, but for 2 days. Wait 2 in-game days and in theory you will part ways with your old companion.

i
inartr86 06.03.22

roman.ru
the fact of the matter is that I don’t part with him .. I took him somewhere .. and I don’t remember where ... teleported .. and he disappeared .. how to catch up with him now xs ..

O
OLD Stalin 06.03.22

inartr86
In this case, this is another damned bug and unfortunately I can’t help here.

A
AT_Sagor 06.03.22

inartr86
Look for console commands in the mighty spaces of the Internet, maybe there is one that unties the dragonborn satellite.

I
IArlekinI 06.03.22

There was such a joke, I found a dog in the mountains and took her as a companion, and then she disappeared somewhere, so I couldn’t hire anyone else after that.

r
rerz 06.03.22

http://en.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Companions
see here

B
Blade X 06.03.22

I had such a case, I could not take a companion. It turned out that in some kind of quest, a quest character was waiting for me. I completed this quest - everything became normal.

G
GONE TO DTF 06.03.22

there is a console command. Search the Internet. I don't remember, but something like setfollowerscount to 0

a
arah 06.03.22

In the console, enter set playerfollowercount to 0, then talk to the desired companion.

E
Erman36 06.03.22

I had the same. So your satellite is stuck somewhere (cause of a glitch in the game). You have to start a new game just like that.

H
HECKCER 06.03.22

You don’t have to start, you need to take a couple of quests from associates and go through them because there will be quests with companions after these quests, you can take anyone.