3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strelec snake 06.03.22 09:57 pm

Mode differences (World of Warships)

Hello!
Here in the game there are 2 modes: co-op and standard battle. The main difference is the presence of bots in the cooperative, something like training. But I don’t understand if there is a difference in earning a loan and experiences? Maybe someone thought? I just know that combat missions can only be completed in random battles.
5 Comments
Sort by:
d
diablo_7_13 06.03.22

Strelec-zmeya
with bots you get only a small part of earned credits and experience, this mode is needed only for mastering the game

N
NSerggg 06.03.22

The cooperative didn’t seem to get into the status yet, I don’t know now, I haven’t been in for a long time (((

W
Wolf23666 06.03.22

I will be brief ..... yes there is
Strelec-zmeya: here he is right no matter how ...

S
Strelec snake 06.03.22

Understood. I played approximate fights on frags, hits, crits, damage with victories and survival in both modes (it happened), in co-op I received up to 40,000 credits and a handful of experience, and in standard from 100,000 credits and up to 3000 experience. Face difference. There is little noticeable difference in bad battles. I play without prem

S
Strelec snake 06.03.22

Just now I noticed - on the site, I looked at the achievements, and it turns out that fights with bots (co-op) are not counted in the statistics. So do not get excited in the co-op - to no avail. It's good that I only played a couple of dozen battles at the first levels and that's it, then only PVP.