3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanapa 17.11.19 02:12 pm

Does the game of Denovo? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Will the game of denovo?
26 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eikiti 17.11.19

As far as I know...These games need to buy..

x
x[GAMER]x 17.11.19

Unlikely

M
Mama Stiflera 17.11.19

Sanaa wrote:Will the game denovo?
Eikiti wrote:as far As I know...These games need to buy..
The store buyer: - do you have a cake fresh?

Seller: honey

A
Art737 17.11.19

What's the point?Still a day or two will crack.And performance higher.

N
NEKcv 17.11.19

dark souls had, and aktivizhen too greedy, but until not know.

D
Dako7 17.11.19

Art737
When the break Denovo not going away, its just a bypass. Another thing is when the developers remove it because the meaning is already zero, after the break.
Sanapa
It is necessary to monitor the steam page, you will see the magical orange box then the trouble. But most of the blogs on PG know wait.
Although it's Aktivizhn, 90% of what happens.

I
Izotic 17.11.19

Dako7
Aktivizhn, never seen the use of denovo, by the way.
And it would not start, until the game's release less than a month if they decide to push denovo at the last moment, that's where the oops is. Then about normal optimization at the start will be forgotten.

K
Kol55 17.11.19

Eikiti
That's when you play,then we can say that buying it is necessary. And until then, unknown.

n
nicholas.sire 17.11.19

Kol55
We know the game is just great(design, art, style and music at an incredible level) and a potential contender for the Gothic)

E
Eikiti 17.11.19

Kol55 wrote:
That's when you play,then we can say that buying it is necessary. And until then, unknown.
I think we are talking about different games.. I need to know who is the developer - that would have to understand what it will play.

D
Ded MastDay 17.11.19

Eikiti wrote:
As far as I know...These games need to buy..
I have the game bought, but darmowo I don't feel anything. On my old is fine, she eats almost a quarter of the performance. And it's not a myth. Merged clean executable DMC5 proof.
PS. While on a visit to the incentive, there is no mention of DRM, let's hope it will.

D
Den - Aniki 17.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Another would be proof to back up these words, and then shout about denovo craftsmen, allegedly eats performance, but as a screen to Shine, as in the bushes

N
Nice1991 17.11.19

denovi will not be the gentlemen are waiting on torrents that same day

P
Pirat13666 17.11.19

Nice1991
YAY!

D
Ded MastDay 17.11.19

Den - Aniki
Something I can not understand, what proof do you need? That denovo still affects the performance or what I have in the library steam has this game? Can Express their thoughts more clearly?
If on account of denovo, the network is proof a dime a dozen, not just see them blind. Here, for example:

Digital Foundry: Denuvo takes 7% CPU performance in the Devil May Cry 5
According to new tests that Denuvo still affects the game performance

And it still tests predtopovyh configurations. And on my i5-3470 this protection eats everything 20-25% performance. Of course, the difference between 144 fps and 139 fps will not notice, and between the drops to 40 fps with denovo, and stable 60 fps, without - still as noticeable. Plus and added the frieze and the lag during the upload, and without protection, all smoothly. I've tested this on several games, of which developers have removed the protection. I'm not calling for piracy and prefer to buy games that I like. But I think that Denuvo does more damage not the pirates, especially because bypassed(but not cut) it is very fast, and those who paid for the product, and got a piece sewn on unoptimized code, which is not noticeable only on high-end PCs, but that does not mean that it does not affect performance. A tank drives on the bumpy road and not notice that it is broken, but it doesn't prove that it is not necessary to repair to cars, could it to ride properly.
And I'm not here to prove anything. I just expressed my opinion, based on my existing knowledge and experience. You may have a different opinion on this matter, it is your right. The assertion that this protection does not affect the performance, also is not supported by any proof.

But if on account of the fact, bought if I had the game or not, I can make a screenshot of the steam library, but who needs this info? Don't believe, don't, me on the drum. I'm not going anything to brag about. Buying games is not an achievement.

D
Den - Aniki 17.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
All clear painted,now all in their places,and thank you.

M
MRSALAMANDRA123 17.11.19

denovi will not . so the game will be released for all of the 22nd and not the twenty-seventh

A
Abarmot90 17.11.19

MRSALAMANDRA123
Already in the steam pre-load went

N
Norm112 17.11.19

Stifler's Mom
Yogurt fresh?
- Pear!

M
MRSALAMANDRA123 17.11.19

Abarmot90