3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russian_Lawyer 06.03.22 09:57 pm

Question to consolers (Mortal Kombat X)

People! Those who play on consoles, and you also have few people on the network? (we have no more than 40 people on the PC during the day, a little more in the evening)
11 Comments
Sort by:
k
kirillt12 06.03.22

every day we play several thousand people

R
Russian_Lawyer 06.03.22

kirillt12 apparently
did not take root on the PC)

A
Artilleryforward 06.03.22

Russian_Lawyer
After Trilogy and Ultimate, in my opinion, the best part. Weird.

Z
Zzombii 06.03.22

Russian_Lawyer
on the PC you need a joystick, you can be too lazy to buy. you can’t play it on the clave, that’s for sure)

G
GONE TO DTF 06.03.22

Nine for show passed, this one launched once and deleted.
the whole multiplayer comes down to who has the best memorized combo.

A

lookaway
A little misunderstood... but what should the MK gameplay be reduced to? Or am I looking at the wrong angle?

G
GONE TO DTF 06.03.22

Artilleryforward
It seems to me that the combo breaker alone is not enough for the combat to suddenly become normal.
I'm not a fighting game expert, ok, but when the outcome of the battle depends on one or two mistakes, it's a bit boring. the brain does not even need to think, only the reaction decides. would make the exit from the combo move back and forth, not such boring combinations. otherwise there really is one combo combo and only it is masturbated in a circle. that is, the game has no space for tactics or fantasy. the skill ceiling is the time to block and throw your jagged kombu. again and again and again.

A

lookaway
Well, perhaps there is something like that. But, like 20 years ago, I'm still addicted)

R
Russian_Lawyer 06.03.22

Zzombii
only on the keyboard and play) and much more convenient than the joystick, because. used to. Yes, no, this is not the reason, rather lags and consoleness.
Artillery
forward, well, he means that these long combos lead to the fact that there is no duel as such, and as a rule, whoever had the first successful series won. There is no competitive element.

R
Russian_Lawyer 06.03.22

lookaway
this could have been thought out at the development stage, as well as choosing the same character for the 100th time - infuriates, as a rule they play ONLY one character and ONLY one stel, using ONLY one combination. Was it difficult to make a restriction: beaten by someone alone, in the next. it is inaccessible to combat, so that a person would be forced to play more diversely. And about the breakers - rightly said. We need variability.

R
Russian_Lawyer 06.03.22

Apokalipsis113
so much everyone is talking about these fighters, I looked at YouTube and ... in general, yes - I did not see such lawlessness as in MK. The fight is more measured, or something.