3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shevtsov Nikita Sergeevic 06.03.22 09:57 pm

Can't patch (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I can’t install the patch
Help out the game is not licensed
25 Comments
Sort by:
d
dobrovlianin 06.03.22

Shevtsov Nikita Sergeevich
http://www.playground.ru/files/the_witcher_3_reg_file_esli_patch_ne_vidit_igru_pri_ustanovke-94883/ tried it?

i
ingvar_taver 06.03.22

you need to add the game path to the registry
http://www.playground.ru/files/the_witcher_3_reg_file_esli_patch_ne_vidit_igru_pri_ustanovke-94883/
there are good tips in the comments

S
Shevtsov Nikita Sergeevic 06.03.22

Probyval guys registry itself personally changed again does not help

d
dobrovlianin 06.03.22

download repack with patches, of which in bulk, and without suffering. in fact, I did just that, although the "fix" with the registry worked, there was something else

S

dobrovlianin
my internet is not a rocket

d
dobrovlianin 06.03.22

if there is this trouble, another one will come out, it's up to you. download, tomorrow you will be cut

T
TponuH_ 06.03.22

Look for the program in the files. Use it to install patches. I couldn't do without it either.

d
dobrovlianin 06.03.22

is here. do you see what they advise you? so it might as well. but how much more do you have to download all sorts of rubbish to fix what was originally crooked?

T
TponuH_ 06.03.22

Oh yes, it could be.
My game was just on drive D, I fixed it on D: Games, created a folder, there the game itself and changed the path in the registry. only reading.

S

Tponuh
all thx done

T
TponuH_ 06.03.22

Not at all)
Fortunately, I understood my gibberish, oh, how I like this t9)

D
Dmitry0205 06.03.22

Hello everybody. Help advice, who can.
The story is this: on the patch from Khattab version 1.02 with 2 DLCs (Temer armor and beard trimming), a prologue took place in the village of White Garden. I mean, I’m standing in Velen right next to the Gallows Tree, shaved and in Temerian armor. Decided to save. Preserved. Threw the save to flash. Deleted the game. Through the torrent, the version was rehashed (topped up) from 1.02 to 1.06 with the 13th DLC from the Khattab. Installed on a new one. The installation went well, the version is written in the main menu 1.06. And here's the most interesting thing, I threw my saves where they should be, I click play from the last save - and it says to me "You have not installed content 02 beards and haircuts that are compatible with your saves"!!!!!!
In short, I am shaved at 1.02, and at 1.06 they don’t want to accept me shaved.
And how to be further????
PS in the folder with the installed game there is a DLC folder, it contains all 13 additions with files. I also tried to download the installers of these add-ons via GOG and installed them. NIFIGA.
My assumption is that the repack from Khattab is bad or who has come across it?

T
Temporum 06.03.22

Dmitriy0205
There was no need to delete and hash anything, lol, you just had to download all the patches and DLSs separately (available by the way on PG for GOG or Steam version) and set them manually. If the patch does not see the game, there is a special helper file also available on the network
. I also have a repack from hatab 1.02, gradually put all the patches and DLS on it as they were released, now the 1.06 version, there were no problems with saves.

D
Dmitry0205 06.03.22

Temporum
Thank you for your response.
At first, I did just that and downloaded all the patches and add-ons. But then, as usual, a Russian person has an idea - but you can do it easier. Something like this. As I understand it, the helper file is a registry file in which you need to change the installation path to your own and save it in the registry by running it.
I'll try to return version 1.02 back and manually raise it to 1.06 with additions. Yes, I completely forgot to say, I was prompted to reinstall by the fact that on the general map there was a bug with a map of the Novigrad region, namely, it opened, but there was a map of Velen. version 1.02 from khattab
By the way, then there are still 2 questions: 1. DLC 09 when you unpack it (downloaded from PG), the RAR DLC 09 folder appears and there is also a DLC 06 folder in it, which corresponds in size to the 6th addition. here I had a stupor and made another decision with the installation.
2. Do you need to increase patches gradually 1.02 - 1.04 - 1.06 or can you manually immediately up to 1.06? thank you in advance

Y
Youxyxol 06.03.22

Dmitry0205 Packs
with DLC are here, there are installation files in exe format.
The patches are cumulative, you can immediately install 1.06.
About the map, this is not a bug, Velen and Novigrad are in the same game region. Also Oxenfurt to them.
Tru fan Folicha
This game has no protection, the versions both purchased and downloaded from torrents are absolutely identical, so the term "pirate" should not be applied to it. Already discussed a thousand times.

D
Dmitry0205 06.03.22

Vychuchol
Thank you about Novigrad, I just apparently did not enter. Today, as I opened the maps of the regions, my head just went round from the scope and number of questions. I'm just a pedant, and the white garden climbed all the way and across, every chest and all types of herbs that are on the location, I even found one grass in the whole location, it is in one copy and in one place, I forgot the name.

D
Dmitry0205 06.03.22

True fan Folycha
Is my assumption correct that saves in early patches will not get "high" if you increase by reinstalling the game, and even more so for a license, since they check changes in your account or server (not strong in technology) for the likeness of tanks

T
Temporum 06.03.22

True fan Folycha
A man asked for help, hoping for a review, and you indirectly called him a rogue, while emphasizing your wealth, saying that for you to throw a half a dash for a game is like buying a pack of cigarettes in a stall, it’s good to show off, weirdo :))

D
Dmitry0205 06.03.22

the discussion is moving into an economic direction ...
as I understand it, no one has come across this problem

a
a.srael 06.03.22

, what's the problem with putting the gog version and downloading patches for it?)