3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mort666 06.03.22 09:57 pm

nvidia gtx 960 and video driver

Guys, I need help. I bought an asus gtx 960 today. Installed, downloaded the latest drivers from off. site and after rebooting, writes that the video driver has stopped responding and has been restored. True, before that there was a black screen for about five minutes and wrote the input is not supported (the acer monitor, it always writes like that), after that it seems to be on, but with an error already. Removed the driver, installed from the disk, the same hat. The motherboard is true pce 2.0, but the video card is already 3.0. Well, as I understand it does not affect, then I do not understand what's the matter, explain.
3 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 06.03.22

mort666
Try to display a picture on the TV set, see the monitor is working out

m
mort666 06.03.22

X_ray_83
It's a bit complicated with this, I live alone right now, I haven't got a TV set yet. Here I also sin on the monitor, although in some place, the driver recognizes it, my 6870 did not experience problems with the same monitor. And now I'm sitting at the PC and nothing crashes, but as soon as I reboot, it starts.

m
mort666 06.03.22

I go into the game, immediately gives out a black screen, with the inscription the input is not supported.