3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skilldex 06.03.22 09:57 pm

Drivers for XBOX One joystick.

I installed the drivers, I connect the joystick, the installation is in progress, but in the end it writes, they say, a failure, contact the manufacturer for help in installing the drivers. Antivirus turned off. What to do?
15 Comments
Sort by:
d
dizzy33 06.03.22

What is Windows? Gamepad will only work on Windows 10.

S
Skilldex 06.03.22

dizzy33 Windows
7. Last time everything was installed and started without any problems. I reinstalled Windu, installed it and writes, they say, installation failure.

-
-SK.art- 06.03.22

Yes, you have a bathiskaff. I
installed the drivers, I connect the joystick,

it's better to do it in the reverse order. You connect the joystick, Windows should find an unknown device, and try to find and install the driver. You put it manually, or with the help of a windows update (if possible) .. It should work.
By the way, on the seven and for the pad from the xbox 360, the driver must be installed by yourself (manually or using a Windows update). On later 8.1 and 10, the driver is already in Windows.

If you have an unrecognized device in the task manager, delete it and try to do everything in that sequence. which I wrote about above.

S
Skilldex 06.03.22

-Sergey Viktorovich-
The computer recognized the joystick. Writes: "Failed to initialize the driver for this device. (Code 37)".

-
-SK.art- 06.03.22

Yes, you have a bathiskaff

Windows that you installed - normal, official?
If the assembly, then put the normal official. image.

S
Skilldex 06.03.22

- Sergey Viktorovich -
Do you think this is the problem? Simply, the last Windows (on which everything worked) was the same as now. Windows assembly.

-
-SK.art- 06.03.22

Yes, you have a bathiskaff

, well, if it worked on the same Windows earlier, then it's not about the assembly, but about something else.
And so, assembly should be avoided ...

S
Skilldex 06.03.22

-Sergey Viktorovich-
WELL, thanks for the help. I'm not going to reinstall Windows for the joystick. I'll survive anyway) Thanks again :-)

h
harhus 06.03.22

put another assembly, it was exactly the same, there just some file is not downloaded in the update and the firewood does not go, I just had 3 hours climbing in Google there are no answers, only reinstalling Windows

S
Skilldex 06.03.22

harhus
We will know) Otherwise, I already tortured this joystick with installations and deletions)

-
-SK.art- 06.03.22

Yes, you have an

official Windows bathiskaff without any shit-driver-packs built-in and you will be happy.

h
harhus 06.03.22

-Sergey Viktorovich- people
like you just piss me off, they just piss me off

h
harhus 06.03.22

-Sergey Viktorovich-
I even tried to put unofficial firewood when they hadn’t yet been released on the PC, even those didn’t help, but just the gamepad is fire, it’s much better than dual shock, especially for fighting games

e
enrikokarvales 06.03.22

dizzy33
why are you writing this nonsense, everything works on earlier versions, but I'm not sure what works on xp. On the problem, if you have a 64-bit version, then it must be installed

S
Skilldex 06.03.22

Luckily, I had a second wireless joystick. I connected the flash drive from the joystick, the drivers were installed, everything works. I think maybe now the joystick from XBOX One will work? Turned it on, and the drivers were installed successfully! I don't know what was the problem. Most likely, the USB drivers were simply not installed.