3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pina9444 06.03.22 10:47 pm

Crash when saving a new profile (FIFA 13)

Guys, this is the situation, in short, in FIFA already when you choose to create a profile, like save bam and flies out of FIFA, what to do (
7 Comments
Sort by:
r
ricardo163 06.03.22

tom18
you have a profile in Windows in Russian, such as Andrey or Vasily. create a new profile in the control panel. BUT in English for example FIFA or ALEX. and go to FIFA through this new profile. will always come in.

t
tom18 06.03.22

Ricardo163, That's right, only when I created a profile through the control panel, only the name changed, and the folder in C:Users remained in Cyrillic as before. Therefore, I manually created a folder with a username in Latin, dropped the fifa settings folder there and everything works.

r
raul245 06.03.22

I just solved by transferring the FIFA 13 folder to C-My Documents

E
Eddy_007 06.03.22

Solved the problem with the flight on my own!
I changed the computer account name, dragged and renamed the My Documents folder and created the replay0.bin file as mentioned earlier!
Then, after starting the game, when I clicked create a profile, etc. I flew out.
Having looked where my "My Documents" folder is, I saw the same folder called "My Documents", (this folder is created when the game starts and after the crash), I went to it and there was a folder "FIFA 13" next empty.
What I did, I copied the FIFa 13 folder from "My Documents" and pasted it into the second folder "My Documents", then launched the game and it went smoothly.

E
EnTerPriSe 06.03.22

Vuschtyay
It is necessary that the username be in English, then there will be no problems. If you can’t change the user name, then try to do this
1) Create a profile
2) Look for a file ("settings_there are a lot of numbers_#your_profile_name" - for example:
"Settings 20121010225201#Personal Settings 1")
3) Copy the entire contents of the My Documents folder to the folder with the profile file /FIFA 13 (1 folder "instance0" and 2 ini files: "buttonDataSetup" and "fifasetup")
4) We are glad
it should help.

D
Dengen 06.03.22

goga2000

1) The path to the installed game must be in English. language. Example: C:/Games/FIFA 13

2) The path to the PC user's documents must be in English. Example: C:/Documents

3) On drive "C" create a new folder called "Documents" (without quotes). Next, we go to the address: C: / Users / Computer name (nickname) / My documents - right-click (right-click) on the folder; => Properties => Location => "Move" => specify the path to the created folder: C: / Documents Then click "Apply"
4) Run the game and enjoy

G
Giovanni Van Bronkhorst 06.03.22

From the bottom of my heart Dengen! Really helped