3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abrams33 06.03.22 10:47 pm

Bots...horror. (Chivalry: Medieval Warfare)

I play on a pirate, which means only with bots.
I thought I would get at least some pleasure from the game. The game itself is not bad, but ...
For example, I’m sitting, playing, everything seems to be fine, but closer to the middle of the round, the bots start to get terribly dumb. Each by itself. They walk somewhere in the clouds. ..and about two or three people fight... how so? can you somehow adjust the difficulty level or something? someone tried it? interest disappears altogether.
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
D.Artist 06.03.22

alas, the bots are stupid to disgrace, and you can’t do anything about it, to be honest, I didn’t understand at all why they had to be shoved there ... Right now, 2 sales have passed, November and New Year, on both the game was sold at a 75% discount, it’s somewhere 110 rub. For such a game, there is no money at all, there are a lot of servers, there is a sea of ​​u200bu200bfan from the game, it is a pleasure to arrange batches with live people. I'd buy it if I were you.

I
I'm on Pege NAMBA VAN 06.03.22

I play pirate.

What a fool

S
Sem... 06.03.22

I agree with D.Artist, 100 rubles is not even money for a schoolboy nowadays, bots are stupid and it’s not interesting to play with them at all, buy a game and don’t worry

A
Artilleryforward 06.03.22

Since the days of quake3 and the bots based on their code, there has been only one degradation in this direction towards CS. The development of broadband access and the debilitation of programmers are affecting.

c
cripple 06.03.22

Artilleryforward
Yes, and in games you used to have to think, but now you don’t even have to think in games .....