3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 06.03.22 10:47 pm

The Witcher Order: Dangerous Entertainment (brothel) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

So, following the tracks of the hooves, I came to the brothel. The hostess says she doesn't know anything, if you want, look for it. We need to search part of the brothel. I've covered every inch already. I don't have shit. And the other part of the search territory is behind closed doors. How to get there?
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 06.03.22

"on the roof of your house"

F
Furyhunter 06.03.22

Nemesis
behind the building exit and go around the building

N
Nemesis 06.03.22

Furyhunter
Thanks, already found. Now a new plug - how to open the basement to get to the honey ghost?

R
Ryu7ick 06.03.22

Nemesis
First, that's another topic. Secondly, you just need to try to open it and one of the sons of the apiary owner will come to you.

N
Nemesis 06.03.22

Moderator, delete thread. Thanks to all

D
DiMetRiOX 06.03.22

In general, I have a bug on this quest, Geralt does not find hoof marks of a pseudo-horse, he sees traces of a child and traces of guards, he does not see a horse’s hooves ((I watched the passage there, everything is fine, I have a glitch ... maybe because long before the assignment to the brothel I went and something glitched in the game.I tried to replay the quest from an earlier checkpoint, but everything is still the same

s
seffko 06.03.22

DiMetRiOX
You'll go through the skeleton, it's business.

D
DiMetRiOX 06.03.22

seffko
how is that?

s
seffko 06.03.22

DiMetRiOX
the second quest with another succubus, almost the same as in the city.

D
DiMetRiOX 06.03.22

seffko
so this quest will hang like that ((I just don’t like it when unfinished quests hang,

s
seffko 06.03.22

DiMetRiOX
wait for patch %patch_number%

L
Lexx77 06.03.22

Yes, everyone is already tired of waiting for this patch.