3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
game hunter 06.03.22 10:47 pm

character names (Diablo 2)

Good afternoon! I need to know the answers to a couple of questions.

1. There is a username character. It was deleted by me and I tried to create a new one with the same name. Name is taken. Why is that?

2. There is a character with the same name, but in hardcore. He was killed by PK-sher and died in Valhalla. Create a new character with the same name, it turns out, I won't be able to either?
7 Comments
Sort by:
c
codw 06.03.22

they grazed you from the very beginning, caught the moment when the Persian was removed and created your fake, you can try to catch him red-handed when he impersonates you, there is such a clause in the rules:
3.9. It is forbidden to create accounts for the purpose of impersonating another player and subsequent fraud.

Z
ZakarumFoot 06.03.22

I sell nicknames for each rumble. What do you want?

T
Torum. 06.03.22

codw
It will be interesting to see how he will prove that this is his nickname.

gamehuntera
Recently, there was a topic about a dodger who assigns other people's nicknames (catch the moment of deleting a character and takes a vacant nickname). Some traveled.

r
rfgrim 06.03.22

Brad some Oo

g
game hunter 06.03.22

Weird. For some reason, I thought that it was some kind of server mechanics, and not that players were stealing nicknames. After all, why would someone be called by someone else's name?

Q
QLinkee 06.03.22

Maybe someone wants to have the same character name that you had. Well, or just screw up.

o
obsessed 06.03.22

QLinkee, hmm .. in my lexicon "to give a shit" = "yes somehow do not care." :-)