3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blackvoron1990 06.03.22 10:47 pm

Problems with horseback riding in Skyrim. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The problem with riding horses. I've played with tons of mods before and everything was fine. Then, out of nowhere, this bug appeared. When I try to get on a horse, the main character seems to be sitting, but as soon as I start moving on a horse, he immediately gets up on it and that’s it, but it’s worth getting off of it all no action. I started the game again, deleted the mods and it's still not right. It didn't happen before..

7 Comments
Sort by:
H
HECKCER 06.03.22

I have never ridden a horse and I won’t ride and I don’t advise you because this is one bug out of a bunch of bugs with horses, especially when you buy a horse, so the only thing I can offer you is to reinstall Skyrim

T
The Grapes 06.03.22

Can you interact with the pictograms of souls, alchemy laboratories?

T
The Grapes 06.03.22

And one more question, do you have a license or a pirate?

b
blackvoron1990 06.03.22

The_Grapes
with the pictogram and the alchemist is all right, so everything plays. everything was fine with the horse too, why all of a sudden such garbage is incomprehensible. I play a pirate. I don’t see the point in playing on facebook, because there are also a lot of bugs, I played a Steam version with a friend ..

T
The Grapes 06.03.22

blackvoron1990
In general, look, you need patch 1.9, you most likely have 1.8, because. on it, I know there is this bug.
You transfer the save somewhere and download the version that came out after December 2012, should help

S
Shreps 06.03.22

I don't get it, is it still normal?

b
blackvoron1990 06.03.22

The_Grapes
will try well, thanks..