3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orogon 06.03.22 11:51 pm

Achievement \"Sharpshooter\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I've been trying to complete the achievement for an hour now. I shoot the bandits in the Devil's Pit in the head and the bolt either misses or doesn't count as a headshot. I read that only a crit hit to the head counts, and if you killed and there was no crit, then it's not in the head. How to perform something without dancing with a tambourine? I already killed 200 pieces
12 Comments
Sort by:
v
viktorvvv555 06.03.22

Dance with a tambourine, there is no other way

s
spasedemon 06.03.22

Orogon
Take a set of a cat, and his crossbow, it increases the chance of crit damage. Himself fiddled with the achievement for an hour somewhere.

O
Orogon 06.03.22

spasedemon
I still have a low lvl for a crossbow. I even drink katakana and thunder so that the crits fly out, and still nothing. A crooked achievement, and a hit in the head was also crooked

s
spasedemon 06.03.22

Orogon,
I already knocked it out at the end, put it on the lightest, and the crossbow was already there. So save this achievement for later

A
Andrey Zagniy 06.03.22

Or through the console, heh.

O
Orogon 06.03.22

Andrei Zagniy
What do you mean? And how is it?

-
-dismal- 06.03.22

Orogon
I closed it on 30 ohms - threw off skills - took it - "knowledge of anatomy" - 25% Crit, killer's gloves + 10% Crit, cat's crossbow - 2% Crit, katakana decoction + 10% Crit well, or you need an excellent Samum - 100 % Crit while enemy is stunned.

O
Orogon 06.03.22

In general, I completed the achievement. Only I drank Thunder. I had crits from every hit, that's how I did it somehow

A
Andrey Zagniy 06.03.22

Orogon
UnlockAllAchievements

O
Orogon 06.03.22

Andrei Zagniy
And it works right? Like, in the incentive, everything is immediately unlocked?

A
Andrey Zagniy 06.03.22

Orogon
yes

O
Orogon 06.03.22

Andrei Zagniy
That's unexpected. Cool