3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Puleneprobivaemyy 17.11.19 02:13 pm

World geography aka \"where I'd like to fly\"

Good day!
I'm here not so long ago, don't be a fool - opened the book and found the section East Asia the mountain called Chomolungma. Its height you will not believe is 9 km away and I Have to mount the 200 meters and the effect is stunning when she go in like an astronaut become - the whole city at a glance!

Where are you dear reader(nice) would most like to get and why?
20 Comments
Sort by:
z
zdrastE 17.11.19

how dear reader would like to get in as dear reader...

S
Stockton_Slap 17.11.19

Cuba

-
- DILOR- 17.11.19

Spoiler

P
Puleneprobivaemyy 17.11.19

2 Hello
Very interesting and on what subject the teacher?

Z
Zerera 17.11.19

Hello
I looked at the picture and recalled how the work was done carrying the flaps, well, I guess so meters to 50...But we can and more. And the party was just me and one autistic. Well, there are two autistic. Unwound all the work, and mom/dad is not looked. 40 minutes probably took, and the ocean of disgrace.

And on topic: went b somewhere to the North. Fjords, mountains, nature and all that.

M
MesyacMay 17.11.19

Zerera wrote:
And on topic: went b somewhere to the North. Fjords, mountains, nature
and to survive that? in the North then?
well bent at the first stage of survival

Z
Zerera 17.11.19

S
It's not like I wrote that went and will go live in the tundra savage, otkovyryat with Merlot dead seagulls. The question was kind of about the desired spot. Here Scandinavia to visit would like.

M
MesyacMay 17.11.19

Zerera wrote:
It's not like I wrote that went and will go live in the tundra savage
and I fuck you in the ass))
well fuck you here on the North surrendered?
Zerera wrote:
otkovyryat with Merlot dead seagulls
as sheep?????

Z
Zerera 17.11.19

S
I mean fuck, where else can packages and bottles litter the nature.

M
MesyacMay 17.11.19

Zerera wrote:
I mean heck,
I mean, fuck............
well, separately the same((((
I've a book one read..... ositelu, we are stupid!!!

z
zdrastE 17.11.19

Zerera
S
ladies, I love the way you freely operate the word fuck. felt confident, and this is at least a sign of knowledge of the subject and, accordingly, the skill of the reference to this miracle of nature.
Spoilerage, heh... naughty girls.

P
Pilat. 17.11.19

S
like a raging spring in the vast expanses of the wild North?)

E
Emris_ua 17.11.19

Bulletproof wrote:
Where are you dear reader(nice) would most like to get and why?
Spoilers primarily interested in the area the spot of our ancestors (those who were not eleven years ago, and even earlier) !!!
Interested in old Castles !!! Photos on the Internet a lot, wanted to see everything with my own eyes !!! At the moment what you can see or is in a destructible state, or private property !!!

In 1981 (before school age) together with their Parents in Leningrad !!! For the week, we all that was possible - walked and inspected !!! Memories were only fragments: how to go with a guided tour to the Aurora.

For so many years - the city the name has changed, as the city itself. If you would like the opportunity to re-visit this city, look how it has changed over many years (what is new and what has remained the same as it was back in 1981) !!!

Himself on one hand and crutches, without the support of someone from the Family I don't (insulin twice a day, in time to eat) !!! To amputation, with the stock of money (to have enough for accommodation, tour and food for two) I would go with great pleasure (but not now - health is not the same as finances I have that is not what I could afford earlier) !!!

Go online and watch photos and videos of the places where I wanted to go (to see with your own eyes), but can not in this life !!! I hope in the next life will be able to go wherever I wanted, until this !!!

Blog interesting - I'll read it next !!!
All: good luck, happiness and good health (for me this is the most valuable) !!! Friends do not swear :) !!!

Z
Zerera 17.11.19

Emris_ua
Oh man, good for you. But not the next life, and a little more dough, it works wonders and it is ready its able to make more comfortable. And there to travel.

I'm part of their country to all the places that we visited. Those castles, they are in most rocks. And those that can still be saved, as they say - not cost-effective. Crumbling monuments, and 30 meters from a building top-end hotel with the same name. This sturdy, two-storey car Park. And the stones that came off the walls of the castle gradually make the decor to the complex. In General, a clear plate. And they say that the Titanic as a symbol casovogo the inequities and injustices of life. Lol. We have on every corner is)

E
Emris_ua 17.11.19

Zerera
Solarsaver You :) !!! You see it - can once a year when you need in one day to solve all issues, to go to the clinic (for annual consultation with the Surgeon and Endocrinologist) in the Bank (to replace the card on which you get a pension) - from January 2013 (if the street is dry and no puddles - you can easily fly to his left and two crutches) !!!

About the money - I agree (to earn them the honest way - no one is not deceiving, a difficult task (rent, buy food, medicines, shoes and clothing and the same travel - all our money is spent) !!!
I have enough of that, my pension, and I earn in the Internet !!!

What with the old buildings of this happening - it's a shame, there's a whole mountain of heads (that that does not making - get paid) !!!

A
A.Soldier of Light 17.11.19

Bulletproof wrote:
I'm here not so long ago, don't be a fool - opened the book and found the section East Asia the mountain called Chomolungma
What is that revelation of a schoolboy? 8) Everest, he opened... Well, good for you. However, there is still cold and difficult to breathe, but nothing a couple of weeks of acclimatization every couple of kilometers of the ascent problem is solved ;]
Most importantly, do not become another victim of the great mountain: the corpses were not removed, no it does not bother...
However, to go on a top of the world: why not? This is not in Paris to go )

R
Ripper Man 17.11.19

hatyu on the sand. under a palm tree. Caribbean kudanit.(not cannibals)

G
GTAman 17.11.19

In the beautiful future of Russia want.

M
MesyacMay 17.11.19

Pilat. wrote:
like a raging spring in the vast expanses of the wild North?)
Yes))
we in the North in the chaos!
damn, going everything! the Chinese, Scandinavians,... what do they want?
well, not to understand me (( girls husbands-foreign pull in Russia, those here as barons hodyut...
Russian man in Russia very much and no one turns out...

z
zdrastE 17.11.19

S wrote:
Russian man in Russia very much and no one turns out...
well... blah... Dylan... well he is still that all important... not Russian or what happens? surely the Jew?