3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedBlack23 06.03.22 11:51 pm

The Witcher does not work well on any graphics settings (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

All good afternoon. Game version 1.06
Config: Intel Core i3 - 3245
RAM - 4GB
Video: AMD Radeon hd 7750 (1gb)
Actually, you can't say that the Witcher slows down directly, but it's somehow not pleasant. Jerks, reloading grass, distant objects. Moreover, I put high settings, which are low, the difference in FPS is somewhere around 5-10. What do you recommend in my case? Maybe you can tweak the settings somehow. Or maybe it's worth changing something in the system unit? (The fact that I know little of the operatives myself, but in my opinion it is not a decisive factor in my case)
117 Comments
Sort by:
13baph13 06.03.22

RedBlack23 In general, I'm
thinking of buying such a percent-vidyuhu-RAM like the ShockBurst
GTX 760 2GB RAM
8GB
intel core i5-4690 3.9GHz processor
How do you like this option? (In general, in terms of money, just somewhere around 30k)
This option will not work for you, the processor is 1150, but you need 1155 for your motherboard.
The option that I suggested would be ideal and 960 is better than 760 at the exact same price.

R
RedBlack23 06.03.22

13baph13
You are right, I forget about the motherboard. And by the way, I unsubscribed a little higher about the GTX 960, watched the video testing, an excellent video card for the Witcher) And the percentage is even nothing.
And 120GB SILICON POWER, what is it?

13baph13 06.03.22

RedBlack23
120 GB is an SSD, in other words, a solid state drive, if a regular hard drive has a read-write speed of 110-120 mb / s, then an SSD has 500 mb / s and higher, it is the one that I wrote 550 read speed and 500 write speed .The computer will behave much better if the system is on such a disk.

S
SwedovSandr 06.03.22

RedBlack23 Somehow
I doubt that even 40 thousand can be met at current prices.. I assembled mine a year and a half ago for 36... powerful cooling had to be screwed to the processor .... now it all costs at least 50

K
Ku6ep3aDpoT 06.03.22

RedBlack23
One thing is clear, if you want to play new games at high and ultra settings, then get ready to invest to the fullest. Today, a good gaming PC will cost you about 100,000-120,000 rubles. Yes, it’s expensive, but having invested once to the fullest, you forget about all sorts of problems associated with a lack of resources, subsequent upgrades, for a couple of years, for sure, and other little things, because of which many often have a headache and a fart burns.
Z.Y. It's simple, take the loot, there is no loot and you like to enjoy all the beauty in games, find the loot (borrow or lend) and take it. ))

R
RedBlack23 06.03.22

One more moment. How many times I haven't watched the testing video, everyone's quality even at low settings looks better than mine at high ones :/ What's the catch?

13baph13 06.03.22

Ku6ep3aDpoT
Well, you turned it down, you can assemble a good gaming computer cheaper.

13baph13 06.03.22

RedBlack23
Does not pull, the screen resolution still plays a role.

K
Ku6ep3aDpoT 06.03.22

13baph13
Depending on what you mean by good. Damaged stub gtx 960? and some i5? And after half a year, enjoy not a smooth picture with maximum detail and all kinds of visual effects, but a slide show.
Z.Y. Even today, this video card simply can't cope with so many effects that are present in new games. If you take it, then take the flagship and, as it is written above, do not bother with an upgrade for a couple of years. And yes, it doesn't cost that much money. In the end, you always have to pay for pleasure, and 40k for a video that will serve you faithfully for 2 years, or even more, is a penny, because 1600-odd rubles a month, if you scatter it, is nothing. I spend five times as much on weekends on parties ...

13baph13 06.03.22

Ku6ep3aDpoT
I spend five times more on parties on weekends... Is it possible without show-offs?
For a gaming PC, it is not necessary to have an I7 5960 on an x99 c 980ti motherboard, it will be overkill, unless of course you want to play 4k, although I think it's too early to switch to it. You can say as much as you like that you need to take only the top and nothing but the top, but this is your subjective opinion that does not reflect reality. In reality, now the gtx 970 and i5 are enough, but I have these pieces of iron and I vouch for them, because not one The game hasn't crashed yet.

S
SwedovSandr 06.03.22

Ku6ep3aDpoT
Well, that's it... they're asking for a loan of money :))))
I completely agree about the video card... God forbid, mine will last for another year and a half.... although it already feels rather weak

13baph13
not medium ... On medium and high, of course, your iron pulls ... and mine too ... but, for a long time??

U
Uruz 06.03.22

13baph13 Do
n't pay attention to Ku6ep3aDpoT. A newcomer came to show off his hardware (which he may not have). Where are we with our flawed i5 and with a budget of 30-40 thousand. for all iron

R
RedBlack23 06.03.22

13baph13
Well, resolution, uh, 1280x1024 I
just got used to it and can't stand big screens)) I completely forgot to mention it)

K
Ku6ep3aDpoT 06.03.22

SwedovSandr
Duc is the same garbage, he himself is waiting for a new chip from the greens. I took the 780ti at the end of the 13th year, now I already feel that something is wrong. In The Witcher on ultra settings, the strongest drawdowns are up to 39 frames, and the average frame rate is 57-60. In principle, everything is fine, but it could be better), since the new star wars and nfs, I feel they will make it clear that it's time to buy something new. In the end, for a year and a half, the old woman has been dragging. )))

g
gennaz 06.03.22

shecter666
I have all the hardware from AMD and everything is in order (price / performance / quality)

13baph13 06.03.22

SwedovSandr
Have you decided to troll or are you just stupid?)

L
LittleJoke 06.03.22

RedBlack23
So you had to start right away with the fact that you have 1280x1024) With this resolution, 970 is not really needed if you are not going to update the monitor. Some 760 will do just fine at high. All of the above tips were based on full hd, which is almost 2 times more demanding.

S
SwedovSandr 06.03.22

Ku6ep3aDpoT
No, I don't let mine go above 30... it looks so good anyway.. although it can give out 45-60... but sometimes it heats up to a whistle... so you have to save

13baph13 Nah
... I'm dumb, my love, my dear

s
shecter666 06.03.22

RedBlack23
, maybe someone said it or not, but just in case, flagship vidyuhi, so that they don’t write that 600-650w of power is enough for them, this is for them to start. When I bought my 980, I started the witcher on ultra, then after 10 minutes of load on vidyuhi, cut down my 650. from the account of the future upgrade, I went and bought 1000w, only 6150r from chieftek. be the reason for shutting down or rebooting the computer. The computer is such a thing that when I upgraded the vidyuhu, I prayed to all the gods from the store that the system would work with it, and also given their size, shove the unimpressible into a small case)

s
shecter666 06.03.22

RedBlack23
is lucky for you with permission, but for me, blood comes out of my eyes and terribly bombs if it lags at 1080)