3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bezumnumax 06.03.22 11:51 pm

GOG galaxy won't install (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Help! I just don't know where else to turn to about this. I bought the witcher, I want to start downloading. I downloaded the Gog galaxy client, I start the installation, but it didn’t start, it didn’t start. I tried to restart the installation several times and waited for an hour. Uselessly. I emailed TP, no response yet. Help, can anyone come across? Moreover, the cancel button cannot be pressed, an error sound appears. But in the manager, the installer answers "Working", only after an emergency shutdown of the installer, the message appears to complete now or check for errors.

8 Comments
Sort by:
H
HackerokX 06.03.22

Where was the game purchased?
Have you tried restarting your computer?
Emergency system shutdown?
I just downloaded GOG Galaxy for you, there was no error, perhaps an internal system error. Reboot.

B
Bezumnumax 06.03.22

HackerokX
What does this have to do with it? I activated the game on my account, bought it with pay. The GOG galaxy client itself does not want to be installed, and not the game itself. What I bought on another site and activated cannot affect it in any way.

B
Bezumnumax 06.03.22

Rebooted already, did not help, installed on behalf of the Admin.

B
Bezumnumax 06.03.22

In the manager, for some reason, 3 installer processes hang for some reason (although it only ran 1 time). By the way, everything goes fine until the installation process begins.

N
N2amil 06.03.22

Maybe an antivirus blocked access? Maybe there is no Internet access for this program?
As an option, look where there is an unpacked version - for the jump.

B
Bezumnumax 06.03.22

Everything worked out. After a day of torment and hundreds of times of launching and waiting for installation, I still managed to install this GOG on my computer!

d
diablo_7_13 06.03.22

Bezumnumax
congratulations))))

A
ArtemisEntrery 06.03.22

Why do you need a client at all? From the account, everything is perfectly downloaded without it. My client was installed without problems, the problem was that he did not accept my identification data until he wrote to technical support - they recognized that this was their cant. But by that time I had already downloaded the game from my account without any problems.