3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ADRN 06.03.22 11:57 pm

Types of Armor and their appearance on the character. (Diablo 2)

If it’s hard to see, but it’s hard to see, you can save it in full size.

14 Comments
Sort by:
A
ADRN 06.03.22

And there are 2 offtopic questions, one of which I did not test.
What will a zod eat in a broken thing? (0 durability out of 25, for example) ?????????
And so I looked, the last FHR threshold for the Amazon = 600. I counted only 569, taking into account the spirit in the sword in my hand :). What's wrong?

S
Sanchez Ramirez 06.03.22

As far as I've heard, the durability is being restored. It seems like this is how you can "repair" ethereal items... Did this griffon break? Insert Zod, then Hel + tp scroll.
And a paladin without a holy shield also needs to score 600 fbr for 1 block animation frame, but what's the point? To be honest, I don’t know why such indicators were introduced, if they can’t be achieved in any way ... but there are already a lot of incomprehensibility in Diablo, what’s there!

PS By the way, it has always been incomprehensible that a Persian in dutsk looks almost the same as without it. A sort of redneck-tear style.

c
codw 06.03.22

zod is not inserted into the broken ethereal
I counted only 594:
spirits = 110
gloves = 30 (bloodfist)
helmet = 70 (coa 2x shael)
armor = 104 (4/24 4x shael)
belt = 30 (bladebuckle)
boots = 30 (sd)
amulet = 20 (nakazan)
charmiki = 200 (40x5)

o
obsessed 06.03.22

To be honest, I don't know why they introduced such indicators, if they can't be achieved in ANY way...
Sanchez Ramirez, most likely because they weren't "introduced", but they just exist, like the next point on the graph of the storyboard dependence on the typed fhr. even if it is an unattainable point. )

T
T Fox 06.03.22

Sanchez Ramirez
PS By the way, it has always been incomprehensible that a Persian in dutsk looks almost the same as without it. A sort of redneck-tear style.
A mne nravitso standartnui skin persov. Osobenno amka, sorka, ny i necr s driwe kybikami. Varvar toje doljen bit6 po poyas golui, on je dikar'! A vot dry s palom mogyt viglyadet6 i poly4we, no vse ravno skin po ymol4aniu ne otvraten.

W
Woof 06.03.22

Adrn google sneeze today?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 06.03.22

Sanchez Ramirez
"unattainable indicators" is just a tabulated non-linear relationship
, such things are always done with a margin

f
firkax 06.03.22

http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/server/827066/

"unattainable indicators" is just a tabulated non-linear dependence
such things are always done with a stock
of stupidity, there is
no "made stock" there, any such dependence continues until infinity and, accordingly, automatically receives an infinite supply without any special measures,
however, this does not mean that it will have an effect until infinity
fkr, for example, it does not work beyond 200, despite the fact that you can dial more

f
firkax 06.03.22

codw
zod is not inserted into a broken ether, it
is even inserted very well - no one will prevent you from losing the zod without the benefit
of durability, naturally it is not restored (in 1.0x it may have been restored because there was no separate Indestructible stat)

c
codw 06.03.22

firkax
and you checked it for pg? ;D
was not included in the single...

a
angry duck 06.03.22

button accordion photo

f
firkax 06.03.22

I didn’t check it either in the single or on the pg or anywhere else,
but I’m almost completely sure of this