3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 07.03.22 01:20 am

Is God of War 3 only available on disc? (God of War 3)

Actually the question is in the title. Do you have to buy on disk? And why are some games only sold on disc and not on PsStore like other games?
18 Comments
Sort by:
x
x[GAMER]x 07.03.22

On the disc, on the contrary, it is better than in digital. Why didn't you like the disc?

S
Serega666 07.03.22

x[GAMER]x
I have to go and buy a CD, but it's not available in my city. Constantly insert into the drive (it still makes noise when the disk is spinning)

n
nisanis 07.03.22

The master gay
Devil is of course a cool slasher, but he didn’t lie next to gow, I speak as a fan of slashers, IMHO I consider him the best, because of him I can say I took a curling iron 4, it’s a pity for now .. they are us with the fourth god, but I hope he will be anyway.

C
Comik26 07.03.22

There is also a digital version for PS4, for PS3 only the
Master Gay disc
On the PC
everything is clear: another baker who understands games

S
Serega666 07.03.22

Comik26 Why
not, for example, install a game from a disk on a hard disk?

x
x[GAMER]x 07.03.22

Serega666
and what city are you from, if it's not a secret? What platform is it, PS3 or PS4?

S
Serega666 07.03.22

x[GAMER]x
City of Novotroitsk (Is it true that anyone ever heard of this) ps3

B
Ben121212 07.03.22

nisanis
+

x
x[GAMER]x 07.03.22

Serega666
if this is in the Orenburg region, then I looked, there is the city of Orsk nearby, 10 km in total, I measured the distance to it. There is an Eldorado store in Orsk, go there, there should be a disk there. You can go to the Eldorado website and order a CD via the Internet, it will be postponed for you, you will come and pick it up, payment on the spot.

R
Ret Ert 07.03.22

Serega666
Never heard of such a city, although the population is 100,000. Secret place.

S
Serega666 07.03.22

x[GAMER]x
In the city there is a video I looked on the Internet that there is 1 disc with the game in the store, although when I bought the console there I did not find it. Gotta go again.

S
Serega666 07.03.22

Ret Ert
Yes, here we have factories all the cases, even in a football match (I don’t remember which teams played), the commentator said live that bald people come from Novotroitsk and we have red air.: D

S
Serega666 07.03.22

Spoiler

C
Comik26 07.03.22

Serega666
PS3 cannot be installed on HDD from disc. Essentials version does not provide exactly this

x
x[GAMER]x 07.03.22

Serega666
well, look, but rather order it through the Internet, so that it will be postponed for you and no one has time to buy it. And one more question. Did you buy an add-on recently?

S
Serega666 07.03.22

x[GAMER]x
Bought everything yesterday 1 of the last 2 took. I bought a prefix on July 11 for myself.

x
x[GAMER]x 07.03.22

Serega666
well done, happy for you. And about the console, so if you bought a console on July 11 of this year, then why didn’t you buy a PS4, why did you take a paste-gen?

S
Serega666 07.03.22

For the sake of the god of war series, I took ps 3 because of it. I played it for the first time far in 2008, when there were still gaming halls and there were ps1, ps2, 1 computer (in my city) and immediately fell in love with it, looked at the reviews on this game and just dreamed that someday I would buy a console and finally play this miracle, and now, after 7 years, I finally did it. Part 2 has just passed and I'm just delighted, not one game has ever aroused such admiration for me, although I have played many games.