3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serperic 07.03.22 01:20 am

Information about FlatOut2 (FlatOut 2)

article taken from Pc-Game Magazine #1 2006
Flatout 2
release date: august 2006
information on the internet: www.bugbear.fi/flatout2/index.php
The accidents from the first part of flatout are probably remembered by everyone. The Bugbear project was a real revelation in 2004 with great physics, superb damage and crazy off-road racing. How crazy the road mayhem will be in the sequel, you could already find out from our preview in the 12th anniversary issue. There we also announced that the release is scheduled for the first kartal of 2006. However, it turned out that we would have to wait a little longer.
41 Comments
Sort by:
s
sania-89 07.03.22

esli komu nuzna eta igruha pisite na [email protected]

C
Cheetah 07.03.22

How I hate pirates and thieves >_>

r
rock88 07.03.22

And I want to swear!
Where can you buy?
How much does a license cost?

C
Cheetah 07.03.22

Xs, we just don’t have it yet .. I went to the store today and asked: "Do you have Flatout 2 from Buka?" The seller made surprised eyes and poked a finger at Flatout 1 from pirates :)
PS it says here that it's coming out today ..

S
Serg_Dor 07.03.22

in mnu, the seller did the same, and the other got fallout2 asked this?

[
[KhabNET]Slayer 07.03.22

Sedna went to buy it, I was surprised that on the day of release in Khabarovsk there was already a Bukovsky disc, I played a couple of hours, the game rolls in. The tracks worked well. The only thing I didn’t like was that they removed the manual gearbox and didn’t add the ability to save replays, and the blur can’t be turned off (or rather, you can, but with it all post processing is turned off), otherwise everything is fine.

r
rock88 07.03.22

I'm now installing the second FLAT.

2[KhabNET]Slayer: What? There is no manual box? At all? can not be!
If that's the case, then I'm very upset.

C
Cheetah 07.03.22

You're lucky :) I also want to play, but I don't care about the box )

r
rock88 07.03.22

The game is completely cuckoo. Cool. I like it. But there is not much smell of the first Flat there.
Forget about the neat passage of the track. It's EVERYTHING here. Previously, we were afraid of cutting into poles or at home? We were afraid. Now it’s not worth it. The pillars fall wonderfully. Forklifts fly into the stratosphere. There's something going on on the track.

But the game is good.
But this is a completely different game.
The game is seriously awesome!

C
Cheetah 07.03.22

Forget about the neat passage of the track. It's EVERYTHING here. Previously, we were afraid of cutting into poles or at home? We were afraid. Now it’s not worth it. The pillars fall wonderfully. Forklifts fly into the stratosphere. There's something going on on the track.

That's the point of the game :)

T
Truth85 07.03.22

the crack did not appear??? or something in this to be able to launch a pirate?

r
rock88 07.03.22

2Truth85: Do you want a pirate? The license costs 300 ro. And there are 4 cds. And a pirate on two discs and 200.

n
numb05 07.03.22

I bought a license and I will say that the toy is super! I pinned the type of cars on which to jump high ... the rules of the jump have also changed ... now only the height at which the carrier is firmly stuck in the net counts! But you can correct the flight and make a "last effort"! :)))

n
numb05 07.03.22

Lots of changes though! even unusual somehow ... But still the game was a success! Everyone to the shops! Pirates nah!

B
BlooD ShadoW 07.03.22

It's cool that now Mona is carrying chrome cars, and in general the toy is super, NFS: MW is resting

M
Megawolf 07.03.22

Oh, how I envy you, I would also like to buy a toy =)
But can you tell me if the max detail system requirements have changed a lot compared to the first part?
The first one worked at 1280x1024 all at max at 30-40 fps...

s
sarge1986 07.03.22

most likely it will either be the same, or you will switch to 1024 (with anti-aliasing it is not so critical) but in general they are magicians. such a graph and runs like that!

M
McNeil 07.03.22

Syst. requirements
Processor 1.4 Ghz, Op. memory 256 MB, Video 64 MB - I think so (I saw it on the package)

G
GLYCK mDA 07.03.22

I think there is no longer a computer on which it does not run at maximum speed

T
Third Man 07.03.22

GLYCK MDA
Haha! Agree with you! Although I have one friend who has GTA 2 freezes.