3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gleban_Rus 07.03.22 01:21 am

What do you think is the best derby car? (Flat Out 2)

What is the best derby car for you?
What are its strengths and weaknesses?
--------------------------------------
For me, the Flatmobile and the Canyon!
The flat has a very high speed for small armor!
But Canyon is the opposite!
59 Comments
Sort by:
R
RockyMSK 07.03.22

At the derby, any volumetric car is good

B
BestPro777 07.03.22

CANYON, Truck and Blaster XL.

M
MrZX 07.03.22

Flatmobile is the best.

S
Shady PG 07.03.22

JB-n, chili can destroy a canyon, right?

0L1V3R 07.03.22

Jeep (blaster isel)

B
Binocl 07.03.22

Rocket 8] and it's different for each map... Canyon is better for an arena (it's round with a hollow and vice versa, a slide), where I prefer Rocket for a parking lot, but where a gas station is - a flatmobile) Do you have similar views?

J
JB-n 07.03.22

Doctor Zero, well, it depends on skill and coolness, probably you can, you need to check

D
DiLouk 07.03.22

Magic School Bus :D

J
JB-n 07.03.22

ep, I read your post and my brain was already twitching, and this is a cartoon from some distant childhood, sorry I don’t remember what, yes there were times

B
BestPro777 07.03.22

"Flatmobile is the best" - I can argue. The truck will crash into it a couple of times and your flatmobile will explode)).

M
MrZX 07.03.22

Well, you hit me first.

e
energeticus 07.03.22

For wilds, Blaster XL and Canyon are the coolest, and of the bonus ones: School Bus

Y
YaroslavVS 07.03.22

I repeat, the canyon is unambiguous !!!

F
Full Metal Chaos 07.03.22

FLATMOBILE for anyone, speed, nitrogen, acceleration at all 10, a real jet demon, minus - the control let us down (at a speed of 400Km / h it’s hard to drive a wheelbarrow) and so I always drive it in a derby ..

T
TRANE.SEMENYK 07.03.22

for Derby Blaster XL

c
criminal 07.03.22

switchblade is good and fast but not very durable.

U
Ukrop[Bull1] 07.03.22

canyon

C
Calimba 07.03.22

If one on one and the enemy has some kind of canyon or blaster, I’ll immediately break *opu with a schoolbass (my second nickname is “ditch *opy”), and if some other lamer gets caught, even on a rocket, then schoolass steers; Well, against Flatmobile, I'm certainly a weakling. It all depends on how many opponents and what cars they choose: if, for example, at least two people are on a Flatmobile, then, of course, you need a flatmobile to balance. My verdict is School Bus and Flatmobile.

o
ostao1 07.03.22

Canyon, of course! I, once, Bentos with the first blow flunked on it.

Y
YaroslavVS 07.03.22

a flatmobile is a normal car! only I met one person when I played on the network so he finally called this car a noob car! some stumps are playing! let them first learn how to ride this rocket and then they say it!