3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RSM 07.03.22 02:09 am

Help with FlatOut (FlatOut)

Gentlemen, who has a non-pirated version of the game installed, please post what the game writes in the registry during installation in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARE branch
9 Comments
Sort by:
g
g-man 07.03.22

There was already such a focus.
Don't worry, he won't help you. Have tried already.

J
Jackal_one 07.03.22

And you, for example, know that the Bukovskaya version is not protected by starforce
And plays itself perfectly without a disk

g
g-man 07.03.22

I know business. But he either reinstalled Windows along the way, or something else, in short, it doesn’t work.
If you need more details...

R
RSM 07.03.22

If possible ... And at the expense of Windows, so I did not reinstall it. I brought myself two virtual machines and installed the game from them. I don't know who the publisher is, but most likely it's not Buka. There is no entry in the registry - the patch is not installed.

R
RSM 07.03.22

The installation splash screen of the game is located here: http://mail.tut.by/Session/54283-oj1BD6b5vxFnMkX2MYih/WebFile/flatout.jpg

g
g-man 07.03.22

This chip will not pass once again I tell you. You are a newbie, and you don’t know that a couple of months ago there was one dude with the same problem (with exactly the same) and we suffered with him, but there was no sense - I threw these keys to him, but to no avail ... Nothing ...
For your information there is such a thing as a checksum and a license identification number - and if this is true Bukovskaya, then on each disk she has a unique number that is given to the game after installation ... In short, you probably already understood ..

R
RSM 07.03.22

I am new to this forum only. Okay, I got it :(

R
RSM 07.03.22

...although with the game Dawn Of War such a feature has passed.

L
LastDray 07.03.22

Who wants to watch a selection of awesome moments from FlatOut with editing, follow the link:

More here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfOVc0nbKIOemxhzQg7lLHg