3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolinzu 17.11.19 02:14 pm

Broken case (PC Building Simulator)

Wanted to build a computer, took the case out of the closet, set it komplektuhu, but the game says there are broken components. took back all komplektuhu, even all the fans are removed (they were working). came to the conclusion that the case itself is broken, it shows the price of the case $3. BU shny housing should cost more, at least 20-30 bucks. and th supposed to do that? how to sell it or to throw it in the closet the place is not occupied? I do not understand
Spoiler
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gorod22 17.11.19

kolinzu
there are broken components
and viruses can be the reason?

k
kolinzu 17.11.19

Gorod22
no, because this is not a request for diagnosis and assembling a computer from components BU

k
kolinzu 17.11.19

understood, hang on him a piece of paper pc buy and displayed in the hallway

G
Gorod22 17.11.19

kolinzu
I have about 12 on sale - what ? like in the hallway? those that are on sale sitting in the closet! there is a place for unlimited)

k
kolinzu 17.11.19

Gorod22
you can build a computer from components BU and sell it at auction buy the pc. to do this, stand the assembled computer in the corridor, then take the left of the screen a white sticker with the words pc buy, glued to the case and it appears in the application pc buy section sell.also suggest to check every case in the closet, among them may fall dead, I have these 3 pieces were.put it on the table, hover the mouse, it will display the cost - if broken, the price he will be miserable 3-6 bucks. if in case there is a broken fan - shows the price is fan of 0. if you have a working fan, you can take it off, and the building itself to stand in the corridor and to sell on pc buy. at first I didn't realize when I bought the pc buy broken the system unit and analyzed it, and his whole komplektaa working. now came what might be the fan is broken or the case itself.

G
Gorod22 17.11.19

kolinzu
buy b\y or collect yourself, bring to mind - mold sticker and in the closet, he's there for 4 days sitting is evaluated in the hallway in the way

k
kolinzu 17.11.19

Gorod22
why is it so you??!! damn, I didn't have everything back in the closet to drag

G
Gorod22 17.11.19

kolinzu
the type of sarcasm?

k
kolinzu 17.11.19

Gorod22
no, really didn't know you could do that. you have opened my eyes

G
Gorod22 17.11.19

when all the expressed that put up for sale, I literally never thought in a corridor( ! I just had to explain to people normally! we can just neuspel! and I'm with the first versions of the game where the sale - always exposed in the closet )