3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koresh Togliatti 07.03.22 09:47 pm

Walkthrough Resident Evil HD Remaster on PC (Resident Evil)

1) If you pass on Normal or Hard without saving anything, will they give you anything as a reward?
2) Real Survivor and Invincible Enemy modes are roughly comparable to what level of difficulty?
PS About non-movable inventory in chests and the lack of auto-aim in the course, is the level of difficulty of the game directly comparable to Normal or Hard is it possible? (number of ammo, how quickly health is spent, number of enemies and their stamina)
3 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 07.03.22

Koresh Togliatti
The Real Survivor mode differs from Normal only in that your inventory in the boxes does not move, that is, in which box you left your clothes, it will be in it,

K
Kyuubi 07.03.22

After beating the game without saving, you can get an achievement, but you won’t get anything else, but you can get it on easy difficulty.
Real Survivor and Invincible Enemy modes are comparable to normal difficulty, in Real Survivor boxes don't have teleport and you don't have infinite weapons, and in Invincible Enemy enemies become invisible.

P
Pavel1972 07.03.22

Guys, who can tell me where in the game RI Remaster is document number 5 in the Backyard section? Almost completed the campaign for Chris, found all the documents except for this one. I looked at all the maps of the Backyard, but the rooms there are all gray, which means that there are no more items that can be taken there (although I don’t know if the text docs affect the gray color of the rooms). Is this dock in a cave in a ditch where snakes swim, or is it somewhere else?