3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kageri Sendou 07.03.22 09:47 pm

Online beta test. (Dead or Alive 5: Last Round)

Online beta testing on Steam will run
to 06/30 4:59 PM (PDT)
An official update will be released immediately after the trial period. Update dates are subject to change!*
How to enter the beta test is described below.
The access code for the Online test is "DOA5LROnlineBetaBranch".
To enter it, right-click on the game, properties-beta version, enter the code, check, then select from the list of online beta, OK. The download of the 88MB patch will begin.
13 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yushimitsy 07.03.22

I will never play it.

F
Filis 07.03.22

Che something falls out with an error playing in the search lobby for a rating game (and a friend is fine with this). At the same time, everything works fine in the game by invitation. By the way, there is only one online mode - the game by rating. You don’t have rooms, you don’t have a simple match (you can’t even invite a friend through Steam, because there’s simply nowhere), will it remain so, or is there a chance that at least the rooms will be made? And it’s really not normal to play with friends, just fish out each other through the search for a rating game, so you can search for it for a long time. In general, I feel that we, PC players, will get not only "rotten" online for three months, but also chopped ...

PS By the way, achievements through online beta are now working :)

K
Kageri Sendou 07.03.22

Filis
Unfortunately, there will be no lobby, only a rating.

F
Filis 07.03.22

absoluth991
Control to the head from Team Ninja, in short :). Even the most avid fans will now scatter :)

R
Rem999 07.03.22

blew everything! Current right now I found out about the beta. When will it officially come out?

F
Filis 07.03.22

FAK970
Unknown, developers found too many bugs in beta, they are fixing it right now.

K
Kageri Sendou 07.03.22

After 2 weeks, the patch should definitely be delivered. Official info.

F
Filis 07.03.22

As for me, these developers do not owe anything to PC players, because they never completed anything on time :)

K
Kageri Sendou 07.03.22

Filis
Well, their reputation will suffer.

F
Filis 07.03.22

absoluth991
It was not on the PC :) No big loss :)

K
Kageri Sendou 07.03.22

Filis
Well, yes, you're right.

K
Kageri Sendou 07.03.22

There will be no normal online, even if the patch is filed, there will be some shitty ranked battles, no lobby, no invitations through friends, in short, full feces.

F
Filis 07.03.22

absoluth991
That's how you can fight with the Kents in ranked ones, just prescribe the same search parameters, set your own region for both. Given the general sparsely populated online, it will not be difficult to find each other. And by and large, of course, they are goats, developed.