3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_DooM_ 07.03.22 09:52 pm

Your favorite task in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

My favorite online task is hijacking a hydra from an aircraft carrier (robbery). It's just so epic, and when he fought off the planes, the music is also cool.

What kind of tasks / activities do you like online?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
D4emon712 07.03.22

The Pacific Standard robbery, if you don’t use the armored Kuruma, but by riding motorcycles, then a very epic mission :)

A
Alex497 07.03.22

_DooM_
On the aircraft carrier, we are not stealing the Valkyrie, but the Hydra. But in general, if we consider robberies as tasks / activities, then I personally really like all of them, except for Series A funding (partially) ...

z
zombie-jaic 07.03.22

Pacific Standard
Titanium and One Case
Jailbreak

A
Antonyuuuuuck 07.03.22

"coasting" top

M
MiGamer86 07.03.22

The Pacific Standard bank robbery is very epic.
From simple occupations - skydiving.

F
Ferz777 07.03.22

"Delirium and Vitamins".

_
_DooM_ 07.03.22

Alex497
and, dada, for sure, confused the names, corrected.

n
nonakukifu 07.03.22

I like to cut the crowd into the crowd in the shootout, well, all the robberies are normal

v
victorzh 07.03.22

I can’t call them my favorites, but I often go through the tasks from Gerald again. They are simply created for fast leveling and $$$ (if on Kurum).
Favorite task is probably the rescue of Martin's nephew at the farm. Nature, the sun, the birds sing)))

I also like to distract the police from Lester's messenger. Just fun :)

v
vatsonification 07.03.22

Dry implementation, show-off case, raid on the base, drug dealers of drugs, no problems, many have not yet reached. I also like the tasks that my friends come up with))