3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipasss 17.11.19 02:14 pm

The mystery of a sunken ship on lake Rinalda. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Found a sunken ship in the lake Rinalda near the stone Lady and I can not understand because when close to the treasure I teleported to the ice which came over by ship) Now I'm constantly teleports to the surface not allowing them to swim to the treasure. Help advice how to solve the riddle.
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kavaynik 17.11.19

Kipasss
This is a mod. Be careful and read what I put :)

PS - rather it is the Dark Brotherhood Resurrection

K
Kipasss 17.11.19

Kavinik
So Rodi's all very carefully put and it is not the first year playing with the mod just not all written quest chain and that particular location will be one or the other for passing) So it's definitely a mod and such in regionalnoi the game? Looked at the description of Dark Brotherhood Resurrection there not written about it.

d
don_lipton 17.11.19

Maybe it's a bug (or mod, as mentioned above). I checked the character swims safely to the ship and treasures without a teleport upstairs. Dived a few times, for prevention. Moreover, in this place, over the ship, the idea is no ice shouldn't be at all.
If you can't swim in the normal way, try to register using the tcl console (turn off gravity and passing through objects). It can help to collect the chest. Then quietly command can be canceled.

K
Kavaynik 17.11.19

Kipasss
Written, but depending on where you read. In short, the reason is that this mod adds Argonian Black Rum in there. And my involvement in fashion as should be obvious, since in the original there is no ice, and teleportation.

K
Kipasss 17.11.19

Kavinik
So still mod for if in the original there is no such thing emerges clearly mod)