3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rico Granata 07.03.22 10:19 pm

Computer goes to sleep while playing joystick (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Help. The game goes to sleep while playing on the joystick. In the power saving settings, I turned off sleep and everything else, but the computer still falls into this game. It's the same with other games.
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dias Daulbaev 07.03.22

A joystick from boxing or left?

R
Rico Granata 07.03.22

Dias Daulbaev
From EXEQ on XBOX type

D
Dias Daulbaev 07.03.22

Apparently the problem is in the joystick itself, I play on the joe from 360 everything is fine. And how does the process of going into hibernation go, do you press something and he sleeps, or do you just go into the game with a connected joey and he goes to sleep?

R
Rico Granata 07.03.22

Dias Daulbaev
I start playing and after 5 minutes he goes to sleep. I turned it off in the settings and set it to never and it still falls. Not only in the witcher, but everywhere

D
Dias Daulbaev 07.03.22

RicoGranata
If everything is fine without a joystick, then by the method of elimination I came to the conclusion that the joystick is to blame ... Although I can’t even imagine how a joystick can put the system to sleep ...

W
Westheimer1111 07.03.22

Even the computer goes to sleep when you play this...

R
Rico Granata 07.03.22

Dias Daulbaev
In WWE 2K15, I play normally. The game does not crash even on the joystick. The computer itself can crash after 5 minutes. Although everything is turned off in the settings.

D
Dias Daulbaev 07.03.22

RicoGranata
Try turning off hibernation in the run bar (windows key + R) with powercfg -h off. And in this parameter powercfg -a you can see the available sleep states.

R
Rico Granata 07.03.22

Dias Daulbaev
and how to cut down a dream? in the console

D
Dias Daulbaev 07.03.22

RicoGranata
Powercfg /Hibernate off
There is another extreme way through the registry, here is the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlPower where you look for the line HiberFileSizePercent and HibernateEnabled set the value to 0 and reboot.

F
Freund Benno 07.03.22

Dias Daulbaev
I have dualshock 4, the computer does not fall asleep, but it's not real to play, everything happens very abruptly

R
Rico Granata 07.03.22

It still falls in. I don’t know what to do anymore

D
Dias Daulbaev 07.03.22

RicoGranata
Read above I added a way.

R
Rico Granata 07.03.22

Dias Daulbaev
Still falls.

D
Dias Daulbaev 07.03.22

RicoGranata Throw away the
joystick. Even if it didn't work through the registry.

R
Rico Granata 07.03.22

Dias Daulbaev
, yes, it’s not a matter of zhostik. In general, I’m saying. I don’t want the computer to fall even when it’s idle. but it falls

F
Freund Benno 07.03.22

RicoGranata
try looking in "desktop, right click, personalize, splash screen"

R
Rico Granata 07.03.22

Nothing helps. I don't know what to do anymore

G
GONE TO DTF 07.03.22

RicoGranata
control panel - system and security - power options - setting up a power plan

s
sergleo 07.03.22

disconnect all referential devices from the computer one by one. I had a conflict with the radio with the mouse