3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krrrwa 07.03.22 10:19 pm

How to defeat the imleric? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the beginning it’s easy, but after he throws a shield at him, you can only hit him once and then he starts teleporting, only the damage is done to him a little, even though I have an excellent sword of the griffin school with runes and I also use improved thunder. in short, sometimes I fall under teleports and I need to inflict a lot of blows on him. Is there any way that it would not be so difficult. my level is 28, the difficulty is death! reducing the complexity is not an option. THANKS TO ALL. KILLED HIM THE FIRST TIME TODAY. JUST AFTER HE STOPPED, YOU SHOULD DELIVERED QUICK PUNCHES AND NOT HEAVY
20 Comments
Sort by:
G
G70st 07.03.22

without stopping, roll in different directions until he stops, then hit, as soon as he raises the mace, start cosplaying the bun again and so on until he dies

A
Andreyt52 07.03.22

There is a way - it is to lower the complexity.
And so, what did you want, at maximum difficulty it should be hard.

A
Andreyt52 07.03.22

And in terms of tactics, you need to use rolls and quen to the maximum. And I also got a series of blows before Imlerich starts teleporting.

S
Sergey1992 07.03.22

You walk with a shield (not with a spherical one) and guess the moment when it teleports to you. at the same time, try to roll not from him, but to his side or behind his back. After several teleports, he stops to catch his breath. This moment is yours. From my own experience I will say that on this difficulty it is better not to rush and fight measuredly, studying the movements of the enemy.

d
dear light 07.03.22

Everything is as G70st writes, turn on the kolobok until he lowers the cudgel there for 2-3 seconds there are no more than 3 hits or there are only 2 hits and again in the kolobok

k
krrrwa 07.03.22

Dearlight,
I only have time to hit 1 time and he immediately teleports

d
dear light 07.03.22

Rusik
Well, yes, there is something like this 1-2 hits, a maximum of 3 is possible, but this is if you have time by the time he just lowers the club, but it doesn’t always turn out that way, unfortunately (((

S
SamFisher53 07.03.22

Pump over irden - a magic trap and you won't know any problems.

Z
Zosma 07.03.22

Cool boss ;))
I remember when I played the game for the first time, I also had problems with him. If you remove his "shortness of breath" and give him immunity to some effects, he will generally be uber)))

W
WilliamSXE 07.03.22

Rusik
A decoction of echidna - a masthead. If you pump out the 3rd perk in the 1st column in fencing, you get a new type of attack that gradually consumes energy. You drink a decoction, and in battle, if you sank in HP, you hold down the LMB. Geralt completely regenerates HP by spending a drop of energy.

-
-Nerevar- 07.03.22

Rusik
Usually cut with a sword, on "To Death" passed and killed without difficulty if you don't want to think with your head or too lazy to explore the world, then this game is not for you, play Tetris

d
dimakozhanov 07.03.22

Rusik
Watch from 1:25 to 5:00.

k
krrrwa 07.03.22

dimakozhanov
in the video, people hit 3 times, but I manage to hit only 1 time, even if I immediately come up as he falls

N
Nohchik1ant 07.03.22

People, why do you always use rolls? For example, I use rolls as little as possible. I always use dodges. The dodge fight is much more spectacular and you get more pleasure from the fight itself.

F
FizzyBubblech 07.03.22

Are you fighting him with a silver sword?

k
krrrwa 07.03.22

Fizzy Bubblech of
course

k
krrrwa 07.03.22

bacmag921
me too, but this one has a long weapon and it’s not always possible to dodge, and if it hits 3 times, then you’re dead

F
FizzyBubblech 07.03.22

Rusik
After 2 attempts, I took the iron one and it did 30-35% more damage than the silver one. Try it, maybe there will be more damage too.

N
Nohchik1ant 07.03.22

Rusik
Do you know how I killed him? In the initial armor with the difficulty "To death" 1 hit and you are dead, since I downloaded the Quen sign and it saved him from hitting. The main thing is to guess the moment after teleportation and dodge not from him or to the side, but on him. just to kill him and a spectacular fight is not interesting, it is better to roll until he gets tired and then attack him. Yes, the damage will be small, but then he is the boss.)

B
BJORNDALEN 07.03.22

He also sweated in the magician branch with him, in short, you start the battle with a clamped quen, i.e. when you hold the button on you a shield that regenerates HP. He hits you, after the shield is silenced and a couple of attacks on him. In this way, until such time as he starts to jump like a donkey. As he began to jump, after his TP, use Toko dodge, do not jump back. Moreover, squeeze the dodge under his swing, 4-5 dodges he gets up to rest. Run up to him and hit him with QUICK attacks, you can catch him with them, so he doesn’t block for a while, you can do 5 quick attacks at a time. And so it is necessary to repeat 3-4 times.
In the mage branch, of course, it is difficult to kill him, but such complexity. So just in case, carry a jar that throws off glasses.