3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Kabov 07.03.22 10:19 pm

Tell me about r9 290

Good day! I want to buy r9 290 but I don't know if the computer will pull? if not, what needs to be changed and preferably where to buy it is not expensive, can anyone know !? I will install the power supply either 850 or 1000W, but I don’t know what to do with the mother and the process :( PS maybe someone knows where and the video is not expensive, you can even take a little bit.

38 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadows3D 07.03.22

Alexander Kabov
look for mat. in the region of 7-8, regarding the link - it's very difficult to comment :), but if it's simpler - one percent there is 3 nuclear the day before yesterday, and the second is 8 nuclear. at twice the frequency

A
Alexander Kabov 07.03.22

guys and such a bunch of norms and G ... !? Is it worth it to buy used iron? Is there anything else in area 8?
It is possible to sell Cooler Master Seidon 120V with budget water cooling, but the price tag of the bundle will be 13000 rubles. The motherboard allows you to make a full overclocking. 8pin power per processor + 970 chip Processor specifications
:
8-core processor,
Socket AM3+
frequency 4000 MHz
L2 / L3 cache size: 8192 KB / 8192 KB
core Vishera (2012)

FX 8350 + AsRock 970 Extreme 4

A
Alexander Kabov 07.03.22

or is this?
Mat. board Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2.0 Proc
. AMD FX-8350 Vishera OEM
Only sell as a set
Perfect condition

S
Shadows3D 07.03.22

Alexander Kabov
2nd option, you just need to find out about the cooler on the percent, and in general used. it's always a risk.

A
Alexander Kabov 07.03.22

no cooler! just such an assembly for 12tr you can take a mother and a percent and everything is probably a wild cooler, you should immediately take some

S
Shadows3D 07.03.22

Alexander Kabov
cooler can be such Zalman CNPS10X PERFORMA / + or something similar

M
MKUltra 07.03.22

Alexander Kabov
Yes, it's better to take the second assembly. And if you want to take a new mother and a new percentage (all this will cost 5-6 thousand more than the second assembly, not counting the cooler, which is still around 1.5 thousand), then take one like Blash’s friend or you can even a little simpler , if the percent will not chase. It makes no sense to take any Crosshairs, Sabertooths for 10+ thousand, it's just an overpayment for the brand and the "beautiful" look. And even more so, if you just say I don’t rummage, then you don’t really need all their bells and whistles (enhanced power phases, etc.).

A
Alexander Kabov 07.03.22

Guys even I did not understand what is better to take?
Motherboard: ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 Socket AM3+
or
Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2.0
just so you don't have to worry about buying a second vidyuhi and you can continue to live. not to change everything again :(

A
Alexander Kabov 07.03.22

it’s not even about money, of course, everyone wants to save money, but G.

S
Shadows3D 07.03.22

Alexander Kabov
Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2.0 - better

m
magical 07.03.22

Motherboard s-AM3 AMD 990X Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX. If with a margin. Otherwise, EVO. Or even 97.

E
Eroppo 07.03.22

MunchkiN 616
and in any case, such a pitch is not very long, so 1000 vantik can be taken with a margin for future pitch.
Is it okay that iron manufacturers are trying to reduce energy consumption, and not increase it? Or by the future of pitch is meant in the future to stuff 2-3 old video cards that heat up more - to heat the apartment? ))

A
Alexander Kabov 07.03.22

)))))) well, yes, warm the house))))) and what kind of 97 and EVO guys damn what to take the brain boils))) according to the vidyuhi, it seems like from more or less everyone is inclined to p9 290 mum and what percent to take so that it was normal ? I really don't understand! sorry for the stupidity))

X
X_ray_83 07.03.22

AMD A10-7850K minimum percentage under 290

E
Eroppo 07.03.22

Alexander Kabov
mother and percent what to take so that it was normal?
And why don't you consider Intel, if the computer is a gaming one - what's the point of throwing money at AMD?

S
Shadows3D 07.03.22

Alexander Kabov
if you don't want to bite your elbows later :) then Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2.0 - just read the specifications on the asus website and draw conclusions

M
MunchkiN 616 07.03.22

eroppo Is
there anything that iron manufacturers are trying to reduce energy consumption, and not increase it?
I didn't even notice. for example, in 2007 I took it at 750. this seemed like a lot, but for some reason this seems to me a little or back to back.
Alexander Kabov
if you are looking for amd fx
for overclocking and the possibility of 2 video cards - ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 did not find analogues in a quick search
without overclocking or for moderate overclocking 2 video cards - GigaByte GA-990XA-UD3 (rev. 3.0) for example good board or any with AMD 990X chipset
for 1 video card without the possibility of 2 video cards - GigaByte GA-970A-UD3P or ASUS M5A97 R2.0 or any with AMD 970 chipset. they are suitable for overclocking. only under a small one. there are no other options and chipsets for gaming pitch. finally there are no mat boards.

E
Eroppo 07.03.22

MunchkiN 616
I did not notice the couple. for example, in 2007 I took it at 750. this seemed like a lot, but for some reason this seems to me a little or back to back.
It still depends on which PSU (a real power supply or some kind of supermegapower), and "it seems small or back to back" - some kind of blurry indicator))
Well, again, depending on which PSU "for the future" to choose - at the same price, a normal PSU at 650-750 W (conditionally) it can be much preferable to some Chinese Mr., on which it is drawn from the bulldozer 1000W: and it gives out more in reality, and the chance of burning something is less