3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rfgrim 07.03.22 10:20 pm

N Tiara/Diadem/Circlet/Coronet (Diablo 2)

N Tiara/Diadem/Circlet/Coronet
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels
20% to all Resistance
25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Item
20% Faster Cast Rate
60 to Life
2 Sockets
28 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez Ramirez 07.03.22

I have already been offered an apartment in Yekaterinburg and a Yamaha scooter. The deal is cancelled.

o
obsessed 07.03.22

Sanchez Ramirez, sold cheap! ;FROM

S
Sanchez Ramirez 07.03.22

Obsessed
If I hadn't accepted THIS deal, my reputation would have suffered! :FROM

o
obsessed 07.03.22

Sanchez Ramirez, if "THIS" is with a diadem, then it's better to remove the "not". :D

r
rfgrim 07.03.22

I'll change the subject a bit, I don't want to create a new one. The bottom line is this: I knocked out Whitstan's Guard, it gives my forty a 75% block chance, although 87% block chance is declared on the arrest http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/sets/sets6.shtml#orphanscall
How so?

r
rfgrim 07.03.22

That's it, figured it out, the shield really gives 87% block chance, apparently more than 75 is simply not displayed on the shields

o
obsessed 07.03.22

rfgrim, =) most importantly, please keep us posted! ;D
75% - this is generally the limit of the blocking chance, the blizzes excluded the varik so that the attacks on you would not pass at all. like sometimes your "animated" character blunts and misses the same blows.

r
rfgrim 07.03.22

Obsessed
most importantly, please keep us posted! ;D
I try :)
75% is generally the limit of the blocking chance
But the real blocking chance is not at all equal to the blocking chance on the shield. even with this shield, my litter still needs to pump dex to 140, so that the block chance is really 75%