3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
onill2009 17.11.19 02:14 pm

Where to find exclusive loot. for crafting (X4: Foundations)

Where to find exclusive loot. for crafting to improve yesterday - chassis - weapons - engines. On the Internet there is not any information.. on this issue.

Cut out all hacks - xenon, only appears basic. nano fiber ,and so on. all of the basic.
Playing without mods to start venchure,
Please tell me. where to find it. improved exclusive drop.
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir Suhanov 17.11.19

Off topic,sorry,but the people,I have something with the quest began,they disappeared from the map! On the radar visible yellow icons on the map,tried to take sparkling at the station,I pressed F and nothing happened,the briefing is not open,but when you open the card the background was kvestodatel,had to reboot.What is this all?Maybe I'm wrong? Who knows?

o
onill2009 17.11.19

Hattack
You're wrong , a lot of smuggling and all. Many traders interrogated with predilection.
Vladimir Sukhanov
Sorry I did not see that, maybe tinctures charts below make, can help.

n
nestormahno2018 17.11.19

Vladimir Sukhanov
I don't have one, but this is obviously some game files zabagovan. Try to wait before you update or it will be corrected. Either reinstall the game (after saving the save games). Try to start a new game suddenly prokanaet. You fashion set? Try to remove them. Mod may conflict with the game through the bungling of maddela.

o
onill2009 17.11.19

That the truth is no one knows where superior exclusive drop. to find.
And if you need someone. ALL 28 DATA STORES.
https://www.ruhot.net/video/LFpElrRvU_g/x4-foundati.html

o
onill2009 17.11.19

The question is removed, exclusive, drop, delivered, with vechorki. Tell all the only three jobs venture.
And the Job of the factions , they are finite, or not, I have them repeat without end.

n
nestormahno2018 17.11.19

venture endless. Or rather until you get bored!

o
onill2009 17.11.19

nestormahno2018
I understand about Ventura, But about job groups - argon - Paranid - the Teladi, such as those like Paranid, the Sacred order of the Pope.

n
nestormahno2018 17.11.19

onill2009
There's not much story there. Is that demolish the opposing faction. And then I think you will see another enemy. If someone did this, please write.

o
onill2009 17.11.19

nestormahno2018
Okay thank you. I think the tear down of competitors is not possible because it would break the game, because she is under the trade sharpened.

o
onill2009 17.11.19

Who knows how spoat two of dock module.

n
nestormahno2018 17.11.19

onill2009
The game is not broken. Because in the game you can tigreat different areas (production, trade, war). Just becomes not fun to play yourself. Yes, and it takes a very long time. 've said before that in the game you can influence all.

o
onill2009 17.11.19

nestormahno2018
I don't know, I cleared the sector of xenon, so they began to build a station right under the nose. In argon Prime lost the Manager, ceased to grow - trade - cost ships. And now they began to attack any pirates. version 2.20

n
nestormahno2018 17.11.19

onill2009
Well, if xenon is generally to kill everyone, they I understand will disappear. Interesting that someone already did? I would like to see confirmation. And how did you realize that argon Prime has ceased to grow, sell and build ships? Or already implemented the ability for factions to look for information?

o
onill2009 17.11.19

nestormahno2018
1 - When docked with the shipyard, the kind that is not welcomed, 2 - office no, 3 - Obor station shows that the seller ships there, and no Manager. 4 - the station itself does not trade.

n
nestormahno2018 17.11.19

onill2009
Thanks good to know.