3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NepstR 07.03.22 10:41 pm

Help in passing. With the destroyer (Dying Light)

I just can’t figure out how to defeat him, and if you approach him and start to beat, he will throw you so hard that he will take off half the HP. I don’t know how to fill him up. HELP!!!
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rorschach1986 07.03.22

I haven't tried the NepstR trainer.

N
NepstR 07.03.22

vova12ru
Why? Pleasure is lost

S
Sentios111 07.03.22

NepstR
mb firearms, or traps, I personally run from them: D although they don’t care about fire and electricity)

z
zombie-jaic 07.03.22

well, you are a noob
1 he beats then rests and you approached hit and left he hit (on the ground) you approached him hit he hits again while he breathes you hit him and so on until he dies
2 take a gas barrel throw at him and this is bullshit what is ninja throws into a barrel to throw (did not check)

S
Sentios111 07.03.22

zombijaic
barrel can and does kill, but not from 1 hit. I blew one up, so he remained alive, and the rest perished. They need strong weapons, and in order to deal damage normally. And at the initial levels, the weapon breaks, the only way)

R
Roskomnadzor 07.03.22

in short 1 hit deviate and do so until he dies

S
Sentios111 07.03.22

don't be a hero at night :D

k
kirillas187 07.03.22

When he runs at you, dodge, he will crash into something, disorientate, and at that moment you fuck him in the buttocks, this is his only unprotected place.

B
Bomber 07.03.22

What is a destroyer? It's not a healthy zombie in an orange jumpsuit with a piece of armature by any chance?

V
Vladimir Chupseyvich 07.03.22

He is generally the most lokhovskoy of the elites. You just learn a series of blows and ramming. Further, everything is very simple: Run, press E, until he comes to his senses, inflict 1-3 hits on him (depending on the weapon), bounce back and run again, ram, hit. At level 8-10 of all skills, you can demolish it in 3-4 approaches without receiving any damage at all.

c
callmegod 07.03.22

What was the point of blowing up the nest of night hunters, if they are all the same, scurrying around at night everywhere?

p
papaa 07.03.22

1. Throw shurikens at your head. So 0.5 cm of the life line is spent.
2. You grab the armature (the one that the road worker zombies in orange suits carry) and hit it. HP flies just like that.