3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PRIVA 07.03.22 10:41 pm

THE crew service is currently unavailable! (The Crew)

what's the matter, where to read where to look? what's on for the players
20 Comments
Sort by:
T
TILL0910 07.03.22

I also can not start the game, "in the main menu it says THE crew service is currently not available" WTF

B
BLATNOY1 07.03.22

TILL0910

This is not the first time and has a banal explanation why panic? Just technical work, after a couple of hours or even half an hour, maybe more than a couple of hours, the servers will be returned. The game is still fresh and there are a lot of problems.

A
Aibasov02 07.03.22

I keep getting error #0_34. I've never even seen The Crew's menu.

B
BLATNOY1 07.03.22

Aibasov02
because you have a pirate. And there are no pills for pirates and never will be

T
TILL0910 07.03.22

Aibasov02
Exactly the same error, there is also #0_1, PC license, since Thursday (18.12) I can’t play, the Internet is normal, nothing is downloading at the time of launch

T
TILL0910 07.03.22

Wolf_57
So you have the same problem? I would like to understand if this is a problem for Ubisoft or the user, off. forum silence screams no.

B
BLATNOY1 07.03.22

TILL0910
I had such an error when Yubiki worked with servers. And if this error does not disappear at all and the user has never played the game because of it, then this is a pirate. Of course, I downloaded a pirate and tried to launch the game, but I couldn’t because there was no tablet and I got exactly the same error. But I bought the game and it's gone

K
KOsMILE 07.03.22

Wolf_57 a
pirate without a pill, it's not a pirate, but a face, only not activated.

B
BLATNOY1 07.03.22

KOsMILE_UA
But still, there is no other name for a game that is not legally merged into the Internet, so as not to pay to play it. The game is naturally from pirates, there are no tablets.

B
BLATNOY1 07.03.22

KOsMILE_UA
Better tell me how to earn points in story missions, otherwise I don’t enter at all, I sit on bronze everywhere. And I did not find any information on how to get more of them in the game.

K
KOsMILE 07.03.22

Wolf_57
can also leak a license to the network, since not everyone downloads normally from uplay servers or steam or origin.

You need to play better, then you will have both silver and gold.

B
BLATNOY1 07.03.22

KOsMILE_UA
For some reason, I pass each landmark first, sometimes I am 15 seconds ahead of the rest, the car is twice as high as the required level. But for some reason the medal is bronze

K
KOsMILE 07.03.22

Wolf_57
means someone went even faster.

B
BLATNOY1 07.03.22

KOsMILE_UA
I see you are no better than me. In story races, there are certain points for which you get a certain medal. My question was about points, how to earn them there is not clear

K
KOsMILE 07.03.22

Wolf_57
Well, it all depends on the race, I have more than half of the races platinum.

f
flitzer 07.03.22

Wolf_57
Everything depends on the race. In some, you need to come to the finish line as quickly as possible, while going through this race as cleanly as possible (for this they give bonus points), the less time spent on the race, the more points, and for restoring the road fine (points are deducted). In others, you need to hide from the cops / bandits as quickly as possible, again, the faster you hide from them, the more points you get. Thirdly, you need to stay close to the target, again, the faster you reach the finish line in this way, the more points, plus bonus points are given for the distance between you and the target (the smaller it is, the more points). Etc. I hope the examples given make it clear how to earn points in races.

T
TILL0910 07.03.22

Wolf_57
I bought the game in 1C-Interes, according to your logic (a constantly crashing error is a sign of a pirate only) they sold me a pirate :))) (at the moment the same error, I'll try to reinstall) maybe it's my shitty internet, but I think 1 Mbit should be enough to just connect to the server (I play Diablo 3, Arche age, these games are enough)

K
KOsMILE 07.03.22

TILL0910

your game is fine, don't worry. This is Ubisoft and that says it all. Many players have various problems, including one like yours.

P
PRIVA 07.03.22

the meaning of the topic was to find a link where to watch when ubisoft will have problems again! like in diablo

V
Vlad Adamenko 07.03.22

connection problem