3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Accomsa 07.03.22 10:41 pm

This is no longer a TPS, but an interactive movie! (Max Payne 3)

This is no longer a TPS rpg, but an interactive movie!!!! They killed Max.
19 Comments
Sort by:
O
One of them 07.03.22

Pfff

J
John MacTavish 07.03.22

AND?

a
alexzet3 07.03.22

But he himself did not understand, blurted out ........ and ......
Cinema? I like cinema, you have to think, watch, and stupidly run is an arcade.

P
PCkids and Sonyboys Hater 07.03.22

He's right, it's actually more like a kintso.

T
Tiger 07.03.22

Max Payne always looked like a movie, and? Rockstar just brought to mind what the series originally aspired to.

A
AlexWake777 07.03.22

Tigra, +1
For a story game, which is the whole trilogy about Payne, the comparison with the movie is an additional plus, and for developers a reason to be proud of the work done.

[
[Don Vito Salvatore] 07.03.22

Why such conclusions the author of this article?
Whatever Rockstar has touched has always been either a hit or a high quality game.
Cinema, yes, it's beautiful, but it doesn't stop me from playing it, especially since, apparently, the author hasn't played Max Payne 2. Walker?-ha....

C
Ctrl. alt. Delete. 07.03.22

but on the contrary, I like games with a bunch of cutscenes, with good videos and animation, rather than a stupid walker.

r
rusandor 07.03.22

cinematography today in many games is an obligatory feature
such is the mainstream among igrodelov))

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 07.03.22

but on the contrary, I like games with a bunch of cutscenes, with good videos and animation, rather than a stupid walker. [2]

A
Alex Egorov 07.03.22

Tiger
Max Payne has always looked like a movie, and? Rockstar just brought to mind what the series originally aspired to.

The devil knows. But something does not leave the feeling that something is not right. As with the godfather-3, as with the Terminator-3, or Rambo-3. It seems that the developers too wanted to do better than part 1-2 and slightly overdid it. It seems that they deliberately avoided that "nuar-movie" atmosphere of parts 1-2. Well, of course, we are still waiting for the PC version.

r
rusandor 07.03.22

it’s just that there is a new round of struggle for the average mass gamer on the market, and without all these “improvements” and entertainment it’s difficult

R
RGC 07.03.22

Alex Egorov
for the future, it is written noire and not nuar (as in the collective farm)

Z
Zhydmen 07.03.22

I'm not against cutscenes in games, but the author is right, there are too many kints in Max, in the middle of the game, after each fucking door, these scenes were already starting to be sharpened, ran 15 meters>door>cutscene>15 meters>door>cutscene I sort of sat down to play the game or not?, of course, I understand that so many of them were inserted from the consoles in order to load the next location during them, and maybe the console players like to watch movies, and not play, but still the impression of the game was spoiled for me personally :(.

a
artemsberg 07.03.22

Damn, earlier in the old games everyone cursed that there were few videos. Now you see a lot of them.

H
Hooligan_999 07.03.22

Some people like the previous parts of the Payne, but some people like this one precisely because of the interactivity, as they say, you can’t please everyone))

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.03.22

Zhydmen
ran
meters > door > cut scene > 15
meters > door > cut scene
I kind of sat down
to play the game or not?

It really gets

e
eav96 07.03.22

Artemsberg, I agree you will not please them. Either there are few of them (rollers), then there are many. And how much do you give them? And so the toy is cool 8.7 out of 10.

T
Ty4_ko 07.03.22

The thought is correct, but not finished, too much cinematic ... The same first mission, the gameplay is zero, for that there are many cutscenes, but okay 1 mission, and when it's like that for everyone, it infuriates

Max Payne used to be better